Moped Army MotoGP Fantasy League

I made a MotoGP fantasy league for moped people if anyone is interested in that sort of nonsense. The league code is 25HFZ7V4. The following is the link to the page. I believe I have the league set to start on the Spanish Grand Prix in a couple weeks.

https://fantasy.motogp.com/share/league/eyJzYyI6IndhIiwidCI6IjIxMjkiLCJsZWFndWVfaWQiOjEwODc5fQ==

Re: Moped Army MotoGP Fantasy League

Terbo Speghetti /

I think it's set to start at Doha this weekend

Screenshot_20210330-122523_Chrome.jpg

Terbo Speghetti /

But this is rad, thanks for setting it up

big shake up this year, hopefully done with the boring last few years. No Marc, no Dovi, Fabio on a factory bike, Ducati now makes up 1/3 of the paddock, rc16 still sucks with top tier riders.

I'm glad Joe turned down the aprillia seat, I'd hate to see his career end (edited)

y'all keep up with wsbk and motoamerica too?

I don’t, but I will now! I just made the plunge into GP last season and fell in love, so any other similar outlets are more than of interest. I too am stoked from the big shake up. Should be a real interesting season.

Terbo, glad you pointed out Doha, it was definitely set for Spain before, and I couldn’t change it. Don’t know what happened, but glad it did.

signed up. Super excited for this year. Hopefully Suzuki can figure out their qualifying.

Does Motoamerica still put their races on youtube?

Rad! The league is slowly growing! Quick google search says yes on the motoamerica races on YouTube, but last upload was of Atlanta 2020 yesterday, so seems quite delayed.

they used to when they were on fox sports, but since the move idk what the plans are for broadcast. The races are fun to go to if you live near one. I've got road Atlanta and barber within 2 hours of me so I usually try to hit both.

lot of the home grown riders also compete in minis and other series like WERA too so you can actually race with them which makes it fun. My local mini track is Josh Herrin's house.

Terbo Speghetti /

So is this everyone's first time doing a MotoGP fantasy team?

I've followed the league for a couple seasons now but never done fantasy.

What I'm trying to say is that I have no strategy except to pick fastbois

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> So is this everyone's first time doing a MotoGP fantasy team?

>

> I've followed the league for a couple seasons now but never done

> fantasy.

>

> What I'm trying to say is that I have no strategy except to pick

> fastbois

smart money is pick consistent points getters from 2019. I gambled on Fabio because I think if Yamaha can get it together on the m1 electronics hes the next Casey Stoner

Terbo Speghetti /

I've got Fabio. How can I resist a rider with so many 4/20s in his life? Lol.

And I get the points thing, I'm just not sure how directly race points translate to fantasy points I guess? I'll find out this weekend either way I guess!

Terbo Speghetti /

Woooo that was a pretty exciting race! I'm second after this weekend, but I've spent like 3 mil less than anyone so far.

I think I've got a shot at winning this thing...

That was a really fun race! Those Ducati’s are insane on the start/finish straights.

a KTM podium is the biggest upset of that race. Definitely didn't see that coming.

satellite Ducati doing better than the factory team is also somewhat unexpected, I really counted Zarco out. Dude's had a million chances and only ever been meh since the air asia m2 team 2015

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> but I've spent like 3 mil less than anyone so far.

because your silver riders were insane choices lol

Terbo Speghetti /

> Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

> > Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > but I've spent like 3 mil less than anyone so far.

>

> because your silver riders were insane choices lol

Luca Marini didn't really pay off but I stand by Jorge Martin. Dude looks like he's gonna dominate as soon as there's a nice ducati-friendly track under his tires

man i can't get into sports on my own, but this is a fun way to do it cuz then you have other people into it with you

Joe Roberts P1 in M2 practice. Cool to see an American up again finally. RIP Nicky

I wanted to see something like this happen for pinball/Bakers every year. It’s cool y’all are doing it for MopedGP

Terbo Speghetti /

> EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

> I wanted to see something like this happen for pinball/Bakers every

> year. It’s cool y’all are doing it for MopedGP

Is this a joke? I don't get it

Ugh. After painfully sticking w Quartararo through the end of last season , I’m MAD rn. Hahaha. I’m having a blast w it though. I’m waiting so hard for Nakagami to break out. That’s my biggest want.

Hahaha. Moped Bakers fantasy league. Just bet on me being last!

Terbo Speghetti /

Today's Quartararo's bday too. What a guy

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> > EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I wanted to see something like this happen for pinball/Bakers every

>

> > year. It’s cool y’all are doing it for MopedGP

>

> Is this a joke? I don't get it

No I ligit have always wanted to do a bakers dozen pool. Like winner each section. Overall winner bla bla bla some kinda spread thing....idk though it would be fun.

When Jordan swoops did pinball 2 we all had bets on how he'd place,, but since we were pretty unanimous he wasn't going to finish,, we bet on how far he'd make it.

Not 1 was beyond the first day...

He finished. That sonovabitch he actually did it.

Terbo Speghetti /

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> When Jordan swoops did pinball 2 we all had bets on how he'd place,, but

> since we were pretty unanimous he wasn't going to finish,, we bet on how

> far he'd make it.

>

> Not 1 was beyond the first day...

>

> He finished. That sonovabitch he actually did it.

Jordan tells me he built a 70+mph puch and has never seized any piston in any cylinder ever. If that's true, he sounds like a bakers shoo-in to me.

If

He built a 70mph gila e50 on the same setup we all did, im not sure it went actual 70, but Colin's did, and his and nicks were definitely high 60s.

I dunno if he truly never seized anything but it's probably because you can't seize something that doesn't run... he spent a while borrowing a series of loaners around then, so was the brunt of a lotta shit don't run jokes anyway...

That said, he managed to build a hero kit e50 motor with 2 backup engines for pinball, not even test any of them until 2 weeks before start, and realized he had ported them all identically, and made the same mistake to where the intake was open at bdc and just blew everything back out the intake. All 3 motors, totalled, without ever being run and a week to go.

He just last minute slapped on his old gila, which was years old at this point and definitely not still going 70, blowing sparks as the soaked crusty 5year old baffle packing burned out, and said fuckit, cross your fingers

He broke down a lot, but with the team dnf help from buzzards and Co, he eventually did finish.

And for all the shit we love to give each other,, I'm damn proud of him for it

Terbo Speghetti /

That's definitely an accomplishment to brag about.

I barely survived the year I did it and I just drove chase the whole time.

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> Jordan tells me he built a 70+mph puch and has never seized any piston

> in any cylinder ever. If that's true, he sounds like a bakers shoo-in to

> me.

Jordan says a lot of things

Fabio and Mir 2 & 3 and ducati for #1 won for me again. Struck out hard on Rins and Vale b squad tho (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account