DMX

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Y'all gonna make him lose his mind up in here:

https://people.com/music/comatose-dmx-to-undergo-brain-function-tests-waiting-on-next-steps-says-manager/

Sad. Dude has some good tracks. Remember when he stormed through the gates at the airport with a back seat filled with crack?

Re: DMX

Yeah his battle with addiction has always been sad, I always hoped he'd make a comeback but kinda knew he wouldn't change unless something big happened. Not looking good for him right now.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

The rapper was deprived of oxygen for nearly 30 minutes, with sources adding that he had "little brain activity"

Its amazing he is still alive at all. Very sad, I thought he finally was turning a page in his life.

Very tragic, DMX was one of the first rappers that i actually liked when i was young.

Sadly he passed away a few hours ago, R.I.P.

God, the soundtrack to my teenage years! I Iistened to a lot of DMX, Nas, Wu Tang and many more. I guess the drugs and his own demons won the fight. RIP.

Not really a rap guy, but liked some of his stuff, the ability to make any type of music is a gift, RIP.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

now who's gonna give it to us

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account