Re: No anti-vaccine posts

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The jerk is....

Better than dumb and dumber. But still not "great"

First shot today, Phizer, chills immediately, have lessened, was not bad enough to stay home from work, lymph nodes swelled a bit, like for an hr, feeling fine now, got shot 10:30am, is now 8pm, we'll see how the night and tomorrow goes.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> > ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > The jerk is....

>

> Better than dumb and dumber. But still not "great"

The man with two brains was better.

i love bill murray, even in some of his worst roles, but holy FUCK do i HATE "what about bob?"

that movie is the worst trash i can think of. it's not funny, it's unbearable cringe

Both shots of Pfizer done with. No troubles. Glad for `project warp' speed a year ago.

^ No one cares. use one of your coveted firearms to blow your head off, thanks, "the rest of us". Go the fuck away you right wing crazy person! Get off this site, you, like the chump are a cancer on decency.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Both shots of Pfizer done with. No troubles. Glad for `project warp'

> speed a year ago.

Says the asshole who denied the disease, fuck off and die you piece of shit. You are garbage.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Both shots of Pfizer done with. No troubles. Glad for `project warp'

> speed a year ago.

Fuck off you terrorist loving piece off shit, we don't need your kind over here.

I have mine scheduled for next week. Moderna.

punkrock randy /

Get my 2nd Moderna on May 12🤘🏼 Piss of and die ===D~~oNOHiO😵

🤣

Yayyy, I'm not the only one that got moderna. It really seemed like noone was getting it back in February when I got mine. Twas all pfizer.

Makes me sad that my thread was deleted, For the first few weeks it was totally positive....sorry it went off the rails dudes. Not my intention

Shoulda saved it to show my future kin human nature.

A taco is a sandwich..

A taco sounds delicious....

I had beef tacos from this little hole in the wall place tonight, they were pretty fucking good.

Those kind of places have awesome food more often than not.

This is a privately-owned page, and you have the right to do as you choose here.

That said, I do find it interesting that you have chosen to censure a debate on vaccines.

I find it even more interesting that you posted a link to the CDC's page as the definitive link to Covid-19 vaccine information.

This is not dissimilar to posting Bible verses to prove the existence of God, as it's a bit biased and one-sided.

It seems that anything relevant that has the potential to get heated gets deleted: religion, politics, etc.

Like I said, it's your page, and I'm just a guest here, grateful that the site is here.

I suspect this post may get deleted, and you have every right to do so...it's your site. (edited)

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> Yayyy, I'm not the only one that got moderna. It really seemed like

> noone was getting it back in February when I got mine. Twas all pfizer.

>

> Makes me sad that my thread was deleted, For the first few weeks it was

> totally positive....sorry it went off the rails dudes. Not my intention

It happens dont fret over it. This is the wild west, anything could happen. (edited)

Vicious replies...........oh well, shows how animalistic these people have become.

Says the shitbag that supports a violent insurrection. Fuck off.

Wrong again,Bas...............have you EVER been right?

Fuck off scumbag.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Vicious replies...........oh well, shows how animalistic these people

> have become.

You have earned EVERY word of every vicious reply. People who think as you do are what is wrong with this country. You are the racist white is right past, with any luck we can get past this mindset, your brand of conservatism has no place in the modern world. Go away, failing that stfu.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Wrong again,Bas...............have you EVER been right?

More than you ever have.

Stephen,

Don may be a troll for all I know. I understand your animosity toward him.

However, I came from a background like his. I was drawn out by the love, understanding, logic, and truth exercised in the society outside of my closed minded cult.

We should not tolerate anything which rightfully deserves intolerance. The behaviors. But, we must continue to have a genuine concern for the people.

If you build a wall between yourself and the people like Don, you give them a tool.

Don’t give in to the dark side. (edited)

You make a good point, but something about him and that alt right mindset just makes my blood boil....I do let my anger get the better of me when confronted with garbage like that, and I should try to be better, thank you for pointing that out. I also feel that turning the other cheek or ignoring evil like that allows it to grow, so I have a real inner fight about that.

Your good. No need to explain. I get irritated with the pace of change in the world.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Vicious replies...........oh well, shows how animalistic these people

> have become.

Says the person ready to shoot some kids for driving a mercury marquis too fast into a gas station.

^^As do I, but starting about 20 yrs ago we entered a "time' for lack of a better word where change happens at a rate never before seen in human history and people who were born there or came of age there know nothing else, there is no stopping it, it's "what we are now". (edited)

Well, I think this one has gone on long enough that it’s going off the rails. Thread closed.

« Go to Topics — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed by simon.