What is going on here?

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Vespas with ape hangers and tank track looking stuff.

Re: What is going on here?

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

I keep seeing a lot of clips of people riding in those massive low car things. And I wonder what country has cops that don't care

Also why their flag looks like the Arab Revolt one (often confused with the Jordanian one)

I'm guessing this is happening on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi.

Why do they need help being pushed downhill?

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Probably holding them back instead of pushing

Search indonesian feral vespas. A vespa is a status symbol there and these small gangs and groups will buy junk scooters for about 50$ and create these vehicles. They are very illegal and most times the travel in groups or at night. The police will cut up your vehicle with a cutting wheel if its confiscated. They travel around the area going to reggae/punk shows and some people live out of these. There are some cool documentaries and IG pages revolving around the subculture. I would say these are the new breed of rowdy scooterboys keeping the scene alive.

there was a cub crew in indonesia that used a picture of swoops mark on his passport as their back patch logo, one dude even got a tattoo. crazy

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account