Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

A cold blooded and heartless murder. Now it’s time for policy change because we all know that even this isn’t enough. RIP George Floyd, fuck off forever Chauvin!!!!🖕🏽🖕🏼🖕🏿🖕🏼🎊🍻

Re: Recognized for what it was...

It's nice that justice is served, but still weird that it takes weeks of trial to convict a murderer when you have video of him murdering someone.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

Yeah, I’ve never watched the whole video. But I find no joy in watching a person lose their life. I hope he is with general population in Prison, he’ll get more of what he deserves then.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Before he was out on bail he was in solitary at Oak Park Heights, (prision) as the country was not safe for him, not sure where he will be housed now, but he is sol any way you slice it. I don't think it was his intent to kill the guy, but he did and now has to pay the price, I do think he enjoyed being a bully/big man on the street, Karma is a bitch, and he deserves everything he gets. People like him have been pushing others around their whole lives, fuck him. Don't get me wrong, Floyd was a puke, but he was in custody, surrounded by 5 cops, in cuffs in the police car, there was zero call for any more moves to restrain/contain him, no matter what kind of person he was. The intent was to shame/embarrass and hurt him, to make the cop look tough to the people on the street and the cops he was training, utterly unacceptable. More of the glorification of the big dumb brutish jock personality, he's going to see what that's like to be on the other end of, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Before he was out on bail he was in solitary at Oak Park Heights,

> (prision) as the country was not safe for him, not sure where he will be

> housed now, but he is sol any way you slice it. I don't think it was his

> intent to kill the guy, but he did and now has to pay the price, I do

> think he enjoyed being a bully/big man on the street, Karma is a bitch,

> and he deserves everything he gets. People like him have been pushing

> others around their whole lives, fuck him. Don't get me wrong, Floyd was

> a puke, but he was in custody, surrounded by 5 cops, in cuffs in the

> police car, there was zero call for any more moves to restrain/contain

> him, no matter what kind of person he was. The intent was to

> shame/embarrass and hurt him, to make the cop look tough to the people

> on the street and the cops he was training, utterly unacceptable. More

> of the glorification of the big dumb brutish jock personality, he's

> going to see what that's like to be on the other end of, and it couldn't

> happen to a more deserving person.

Totally agree Stephen..you nailed my thoughts exactly

Re: Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

I think he didn’t give 2 shits if he died, and then he did. And then wouldn’t allow anyone to help or try to resuscitate. He had a history as a shitbag cop. Shitbag cops shouldn’t have the option of continuing in that line of work. They need to weed out the racist fucks and give no second chances. Period.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

If thats the way you see it i see nothing wrong with it ..you have the right to think what you want...i was not there and have never known chauvin so i can only assume things myself...my opinion is he knew floyd ,had worked with him as a bouncer and wanted to humiliate him in front of people as him to be the bad ass of the 2

Re: Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

Which is absolutely not the reason to become a cop or murder someone. Again, shitbags like that need to get fired when they display any hateful racism. But we enslaved African Americans, and now we feel the need to forever police and oppress them. America makes me sick to my stomach.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Heyyyyyy Randy >>>> stop talking and leave .....very simple

Re: Recognized for what it was...

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It's nice that justice is served, but still weird that it takes weeks of

> trial to convict a murderer when you have video of him murdering

> someone.

That's one of the few good things left about this country, everyone, no matter what kind of shitbag you are is entitled to due process, something chauvin denied George Floyd by you know, killing him. I don't see him doing well/lasting very long in prison, even in Ad-seg.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Yep Stephen he will basicly live most if not all the rest of his life in solitary confinement

Re: Recognized for what it was...

He will, but I don't think for long, as there are people in prison who will get themselves thrown in there just to kill him, I will be shocked if he lives a year. Best thing he could have done is to have killed himself before trial, at least that would have been quick, where he is now the co's will not even help him, as he gave law enforcement a black eye as well as being a racist. He is totally sol.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

I'm fairly certain he will kill himself within a year, let's just hope enough bad stuff happens to him up til then.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Actually, my wife worked in the prison system for 20+ years. If he's in a state prison the CO's will protect him because he's state property and if anything happens to him the inmate rights people will have a cow, and the CO's in charge will get fired. If he gets sent to Club Fed prison then he's in with all the other Club members, chilling out playing cards and learning how to be a lawyer on our dime. The white brother hood will protect him either way, he's a hero to them. Prison isn't what you think it s anymore. To many softies in office buying easy votes by catering to the lower criminal class, making prisoners families happy. Our state prisoners get pizza and ice cream nights! It's just an adult daycare center now.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

I thought of some.if this after watching the news this morning..i on't know but think he would be a state prisoner and not federal so would be in a state prison...if in solitary confinenent he won't ve allowed out in the population or to mingle with other prisoners. He will only be allowed out for a period of time each day but will be by himself..will be hard for another prisoner to get to him that way

Re: Recognized for what it was...

> Sam P. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Actually, my wife worked in the prison system for 20+ years. If he's in

> a state prison the CO's will protect him because he's state property and

> if anything happens to him the inmate rights people will have a cow, and

> the CO's in charge will get fired. If he gets sent to Club Fed prison

> then he's in with all the other Club members, chilling out playing cards

> and learning how to be a lawyer on our dime. The white brother hood will

> protect him either way, he's a hero to them. Prison isn't what you think

> it s anymore. To many softies in office buying easy votes by catering to

> the lower criminal class, making prisoners families happy. Our state

> prisoners get pizza and ice cream nights! It's just an adult daycare

> center now.

I did a very short bit as a CO. Friday night was movie night. All the inmates pulled their mattresses down by the cell bars (TV’s were on wall across block), the chef would be cooking tuna melts, fishing lines everywhere to deliver the food, and if anyone tried to cell bang you’d hear someone yell: “Moooovie on” and they’d all be silent.

Friday nights were so chill.

I still say it to my kids if they talk through a show or movie. I don’t think anyone will ever really understand it in my house.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Was obvious to anyone with a clue or an ounce of compassion... GUILTY!!!

Re: Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

American prisons suck if you’re anything but white. This place couldn’t possibly be any more racially injust, in any respect. Fuck America until we get our shit together. Which unfortunately will never happen. Not even fuckin’ close in my lifetime anyhow.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Jimmy Cincinnati /

American prisons suck if you’re anything but white.

Apparently you've never watched any documentaries on prisons before. Its not a haven for anyone depending on which prison you go to.

Big Hurt's youtube channel Fresh Out had alot of interviews of prison life from a diverse group of inmates.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTsGL6oeAKi4lHIMfWwkcyA

This place couldn’t possibly be any more racially injust, in any respect.

It really could tho... hell woman couldnt even legally drive in Saudi Arabia until just a few years ago. Im not trying to dismiss problems we have and need to solve, but take a step back and realize that it could be far worse.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Randy has no clue what he's talking about Jimmy .He just wants everybody to think he's not racist but his talk makes him racist. He just can't comprehend it

Re: Recognized for what it was...

You are fucking delusional, your brain is shit! GTFOH

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> American prisons suck if you’re anything but white. Fuck America

Re: Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

Hahaha, keep your blinders on boys, and keep on believing we are all treated equally here regardless of race.🖕🏼

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Have you not figured out just how racist you are Randy ???? People of color have a mind and a voice of their own they don't need racist people like you to make them feel they don't

Re: Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

I have met plenty of racists after moving down south as a child. And I grew up in a very diverse place initially. Ppl like you think there is no issue with race and inequality here in ‘merica. And that my old friend Pops, is what continually perpetuates the disgusting problem we’ve created here by trying to profit off taking away another man’s freedumb when we felt entitled enough to “own slaves”. STFU

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Still can't figure it out can you Randy ???

Re: Recognized for what it was...

punkrock randy /

Go take a shit in your outhouse hillbilly, you don’t have the right to discuss issues in civilized society.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

The truth hurts does it ?

Re: Recognized for what it was...

Its not just racism. Its inequality. Women suffer almost as much as "minorities". If you're a female minority then its a double whammy.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

There is no such thing as reverse racism, if you are white you are not the victim of racism. Any attempt to pretend you are is in fact racism. If you can't figure this out its because you don't want to figure it out. So you go on pretending you're the victim because it saves you the guilt of admitting you are the beneficiary of a racist system.

I'm sorry that will whiz past so many of you, who have built up walls against it, who need to deny a problem because it's uncomfortable to address or admit it. I'm sorry you don't understand racism or how your complacency or denial of it is contributing to it. I'm sorry, but you are wrong, and you are racist.

No matter how you try to spin and flip it, you are the hurdle and impediment to a better, more just world.

Re: Recognized for what it was...

I love the fact that you take time to explain your views and why you feel the way you do. Its a shame that most politicians dont have the open mindedness that you possess Will.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account