Re: Recognized for what it was...

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> There is no such thing as reverse racism, if you are white you are not

> the victim of racism. Any attempt to pretend you are is in fact racism.

> If you can't figure this out its because you don't want to figure it

> out. So you go on pretending you're the victim because it saves you the

> guilt of admitting you are the beneficiary of a racist system.

>

> I'm sorry that will whiz past so many of you, who have built up walls

> against it, who need to deny a problem because it's uncomfortable to

> address or admit it. I'm sorry you don't understand racism or how your

> complacency or denial of it is contributing to it. I'm sorry, but you

> are wrong, and you are racist.

>

> No matter how you try to spin and flip it, you are the hurdle and

> impediment to a better, more just world.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Damn you sure are easy to convince Blaine. ..speaking of Don ..i see he

> is missing lately..i hope nothing bad has happened to him

Why? I honestly thought he was you for a while as well, (I've been on here forever it seems) The og don O was a pita, but of late he has gotten much worse, I believe someone hijacked his old account, to stir shit and increase site usage. I can't prove this, but that's what it seems like. He had some good things to say, knew a bit about cars and bikes, but he let his beliefs lead him, and he is a bible thumping, right wing racist whack-job know it all. He would have you believe that if you are not like him you are scum and he is here to "educate" you....what a dick. I'm not perfect, and I'll be the first to admit my laundry list of faults, but I treat others well, no matter color creed orientation, as long as they do one thing for me, DON"T PREACH to me, if you do I will slam you up one side and down the other. Anyone supporting trump is clearly deranged, and NOT because they are republican, but due to the fact that they support a racist dictator wannabe, and if that is your idea of what is ok, you are quite simply wrong. May as well think Hitler and Stalin were cool as well. In spite of all our faults, America is a great place to be, but it can improve, but that frightens the likes of don's...and they lash out, spouting babble and racism. I can tell where his uncertainty comes from, as I too 'am aging, constants I grew up believing are changing before my eyes, and it is unnerving, but one thing I can say for sure, is this change is NOT stopping, if anything it is picking up speed and you better find a way to deal with it. I try my best, and I will admit I'm far from graceful about it, but in the last 4 yrs I have really had to change my thinking, or be an outsider in my own country. You don't have to like the new, or agree with it, but you DO have to accept when your time has passed and to allow the new blood to have their time. You can believe and live as you please, until it affects others, and by coming here and preaching the past, he is doing just that. It's HARD to accept that what you know is out of date....it really is. But he is over the top forcing old views on people who have no time for it. An example, I despise the smart phone, but can see it's advantages, in spite of my view that it is an intrusive pita, but, the people who grew up with it are never giving it up and think I'm the nut for hating on it, this is hard for me, but I'm improving on my ability to accept this. don does not even try....so yeah, while I hate to see anything bad happen to people, I don't miss him, or care a whit if something bad has happened to him, his negativity brought it to him. Sorry to rant so, but second only to the chump himself has anyone gotten under my skin so much.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> I think he didn’t give 2 shits if he died, and then he did. And then

> wouldn’t allow anyone to help or try to resuscitate. He had a history as

> a shitbag cop. Shitbag cops shouldn’t have the option of continuing in

> that line of work. They need to weed out the racist fucks and give no

> second chances. Period.

I agree he was a shitbag cop, but I don't believe murder was in his mind when he did what he did, anymore than a drunk driver wants to kill anyone, but his behavior was reckless and without thought of the consequences and he deserves his punishment. He will be in ad-seg for his whole sentence, as he would not make it a week in gen-pop. The worst thing about him is that he is/was a bully with a gun, he ENJOYED hurting and shaming people, with no regard to their health, or his actions, HE is the big man with a gun, HE is the law etc etc....and there is no place for that in law enforcement, at all. How is a handcuffed man in your squad car any danger to you, or your 4 trainee's? He is not. YES Floyd was whining and carrying on, as many who are frequent flyers do, but as a cop, you have to be better than to let that bother you and resist your urge to "put them in their place" Floyd was arrested and cuffed, zero threat, but big man Chauvin tried to make a point, my hat is off to the person who captured this heinous abuse of power on video and got him in the slammer where ALL bullys belong.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> > Chris Szuba Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > YIKES. i feel so bad for people that have to interact with PRR on a

>

> > daily basis

>

> You get off the teet and move outta your ’rents house yet?

i hear jealousy... the market is absolutely a shit show right now and i have this garage set up. a 2post and 4post, 6 car overhang behind... why leave again?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

All garage and no house. The way its supposed to be. I am jealous.

SK said: ` DON"T PREACH to me, if you do I will slam you up one side and down the other.'

You have the same view as the Jews who seeked violence against the most righteous person ever o live on this Earth. BE proud......be VERY proud.

You might wanna review the history of those offenders when Rome came with vegeance in 70 AD. Learn a little something.

Fuck off shitbag.

^ this dono is pure incendiary bs. that's not a real person, that's just flagrant trolling

but to the belief that "Reverse hate(racism) is a reality, though less publicized." I 1st want to reiterate my definition of racism above, which again, it's impossible for white christian men to be victims of racism in America; and 2nd to repeat, for those in the back - you are not the victim.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> SK said: ` DON"T PREACH to me, if you do I will slam you up one side and

> down the other.'

>

> You have the same view as the Jews who seeked violence against the most

> righteous person ever o live on this Earth. BE proud......be VERY proud.

>

> You might wanna review the history of those offenders when Rome came

> me with vegeance in 70 AD. Learn a little something.

I am not one to jump on the Don Ohio bashing train. I believe in karma and wouldn't wish death on anybody. But I sure as hell can tell you, you are a fucking idiot! P.S. you can't handle the truth over who killed your boy! You are like broken glass, rough around all your edges

> ^ this dono is pure incendiary bs. that's not a real person, that's just

> flagrant trolling

>

> but to the belief that "Reverse hate(racism) is a reality, though less

> publicized." I 1st want to reiterate my definition of racism above,

> which again, it's impossible for white christian men to be victims of

> racism in America; and 2nd to repeat, for those in the back - you are

> not the victim.

Does that mean that a white man who is not christian can be the victim of racism? Serious question

> Dan Dan Wrote:

> > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

>

> > ^ this dono is pure incendiary bs. that's not a real person, that's

> just

>

> > flagrant trolling

>

> >

>

> > but to the belief that "Reverse hate(racism) is a reality, though less

>

> > publicized." I 1st want to reiterate my definition of racism above,

>

> > which again, it's impossible for white christian men to be victims of

>

> > racism in America; and 2nd to repeat, for those in the back - you are

>

> > not the victim.

>

> Does that mean that a white man who is not christian can be the victim

> of racism? Serious question

Yea, i'd say so. If we're talking about racism in the sense of a system of opression based on race or religion, there's plenty of anti-semitic racism, for example, and lots of anti-muslim racism, even if you're a white skinned muslim. antisemitism could range from holocaust denial to hate crimes but the real systemic racism against jewish people would be examples like supporting the nonsense about them somehow controlling wallstreet or banks that affect business relationships, real estate and job searches, or smaller things like sentiments against"happy holidays" in favor of "merry christmas" openly expressed by many white christian racists. I think it manifests differently but you still wind up with jewish families in rural areas who are afraid to put up religious symbols for fear.

that doesnt exist, and certainly not as permanently, for white christians in america. And I think every white christian male who wants to deny this probably has an example of a time they felt threatened or uncomfortable for their beliefs, but here's the thing - focus on that event in your mind, were you the minority? how that felt, how many times have you had to feel that way? and there's a chance to recognize that for minorities, that's much more common.

> > Dan Dan Wrote:

>

>

> > > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > ^ this dono is pure incendiary bs. that's not a real person, that's

>

> > just

>

> >

>

> > > flagrant trolling

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > but to the belief that "Reverse hate(racism) is a reality, though

> less

>

> >

>

> > > publicized." I 1st want to reiterate my definition of racism above,

>

> >

>

> > > which again, it's impossible for white christian men to be victims

> of

>

> >

>

> > > racism in America; and 2nd to repeat, for those in the back - you

> are

>

> >

>

> > > not the victim.

>

> >

>

> > Does that mean that a white man who is not christian can be the victim

>

> > of racism? Serious question

>

> Yea, i'd say so. If we're talking about racism in the sense of a system

> of opression based on race or religion, there's plenty of anti-semitic

> racism, for example, and lots of anti-muslim racism, even if you're a

> white skinned muslim. antisemitism could range from holocaust denial to

> hate crimes but the real systemic racism against jewish people would be

> examples like supporting the nonsense about them somehow controlling

> wallstreet or banks that affect business relationships, real estate and

> job searches, or smaller things like sentiments against"happy holidays"

> in favor of "merry christmas" openly expressed by many white christian

> racists. I think it manifests differently but you still wind up with

> jewish families in rural areas who are afraid to put up religious

> symbols for fear.

>

> that doesnt exist, and certainly not as permanently, for white

> christians in america. And I think every white christian male who wants

> to deny this probably has an example of a time they felt threatened or

> uncomfortable for their beliefs, but here's the thing - focus on that

> event in your mind, were you the minority? how that felt, how many times

> have you had to feel that way? and there's a chance to recognize that

> for minorities, that's much more common.

Understood. Man you are a lot better at articulating your thoughts than I am.

Being 100% of jewish european blood and a face and body that everyone I have ever met assumes I am a roman catholic Italian. I have been put in so many unfortunate and cringe worthy situations. I actually pulled a man out of a burning truck on an off ramp for I-95, who then proceeded to blame the fire on his "cheap jew bosses". I was floored by this imbecile, I walked away knowing I was a far better man than he could ever be.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> All garage and no house. The way its supposed to be. I am jealous.

the house is detached, about 200' away. im just here to get belittled by PRR for not moving out yet @27. meh

punkrock randy /

No jealousy, plenty of bragging goin down tho. Sure i love vintage Japanese autos, but I’ve already got a few of my own. And my longbed tan 2wd ‘81 yota beats the pants off of that Datsun. Go shake yer mom awake for a bowl of cereal.

pics ? didnt realize you wanted to have a dick measuring contest... but i shoulda known, typical randy. my '84 C30 454 4spd w/22' alum jerr-dan roll back will mow any of your shit.

Long bed 80-81 Yotas were the worst years built. Not anything to brag about, for sure.

If you’re gonna flex a Yota, at least make it a HiLux.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

HiLux is japanese for accelerated rust.

punkrock randy /

> Chris Szuba Wrote:

> pics ? didnt realize you wanted to have a dick measuring contest... but

> i shoulda known, typical randy. my '84 C30 454 4spd w/22' alum jerr-dan

> roll back will mow any of your shit.

You whipped it out sir, not me. I just love your privileged ass looking down on others attitude I’ve heard in your other posts. Clearly you know nothing of hard times. Mummy n daddy will keep supporting your worthless ass regardless.

punkrock randy /

> Seth B Wrote:

> Long bed 80-81 Yotas were the worst years built. Not anything to brag

> about, for sure.

>

> If you’re gonna flex a Yota, at least make it a HiLux.

And you’re also a complete idiot sir. Last years of the bulletproof dual row timing chain 22R. Do some research or speak from experience. Or best would be to stfu.

punkrock randy /

I don’t have any good baby pics of it in this phone except one after I pulled the engine. Old Toyotas were the absolute best. Regret ever getting rid of ‘82 SR5 Corolla and the 5 spd ‘86 yota vanwagon 😒

4F06C4B6-89A2-40DA-95A0-92D1E6C78AC3.jpeg
01822085-B7F3-49EF-81DC-EE04BA68D57E.jpeg

1980 was the last year of 20r. 81 was first year of 22r. I’ve owned both, and an 82, 85, 87, 89, 91, & 94. 20r was a gutless pig. My 81 22r was unreliable, being first production year. My 82 was bombproof.

punkrock randy /

Just did a head gasket and full rebuild on my ‘81 22R But it’s at 345,000 miles. Unreliable my ass. Maybe if you aren’t good at taking care of them. But even then... (edited)

Is the Celica on the trailer the one with the half convertible top!?!

punkrock randy /

Nope, the sun chaser. It does have a sunroof. But it’s got the badass back window shade from the factory.😎

D1516DEB-B7FF-40DD-B340-65C248825B80.jpeg

That is a clean looking car for the age.

Is that all you guys have? My dick's bigger than both yours together.

960x0.png

punkrock randy /

That is girthy :-0

punkrock randy /

Reminds me of this encounter.

4E78D201-1BA5-44E1-8EAE-612688A53123.jpeg

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Nope, the sun chaser. It does have a sunroof. But it’s got the badass

> back window shade from the factory.😎

Mmmmm, louvers!

no hard times here between flipping and my solid job. corolla you say? surpirsed you didnt spot it in the garage... a true '86 GTS twin cam rebuilt from the ground up, no rust, 6pt cage and rear overs.

ae862.jpg
ae86.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account