Six Flags

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Y'all spoiled kids who had this remember this ad? That woulda freaked me out as a kid. I guess the old man was a mascot at the parks too lul

We didn't have this corporation here yet. Just carnies and Valley Fair before they sold out

Re: Six Flags

I was 5 when this ad came out, this has awoken many dormant memories. I remember being extremely scared by this commercial.

I don't even know why this ad was on TV so much, there were never any Six Flags in Ohio or even in any neighboring states that I know of.

Dirty30 Dillon /

You were 5 years old in 2004. Fuck man.

I was able to drive myself to Six Flags when this commercial came out... And did because six flags is great

What is scary about this? It's a bit weird, but not scary....to me anyway. Never been to 6 flags either.

Six Flags bought out Geauga Lake in the early 2000's and gave it a go for a couple of years. They may have even bought out the Sea World, which was located across the lake. This was in an area near Aurora, Ohio at a point where Geauga, Postage, Summit, and Cuyahoga Counties met. It wasn't as profitable as they would like and the park(s) were eventually abandoned.

If you watch the Kevin Costner film "Draft Day," there is a scene where his character and the team owner are walking through a water park. This was filmed at Geauga Lake.

punkrock randy /

I was buying biers in ‘04, just graduated from college.🤦🏼‍♂️

big willie wonka vibe. but yea totally remember that guy

Was this shit big over there? If so i would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of the Netherlands for letting this happen.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account