Johnny Crawford (Mark McCain on `The Rifleman' R.I.P

Can't believe that little kid was 75 years old.

Re: Johnny Crawford (Mark McCain on `The Rifleman' R.I.P

Overpriced Parts /

As a kid I’d try to shoot my red rider BB gun like Lucas McCain (Chuck Conners) Which I though was so cool but all I’d do is pinch and bloody my hand. He had a modded 1892 .44-40 Winchester carbine set up to fire without pulling the trigger

6A20007A-F209-4113-AA75-D5BFA90E4593.gif

Chuck died a long time ago so R.I.P. for the both of them

Go away don, you trump supporting pos. Never come back, you are not welcome here. Eat a bag of dicks and die. Oh, and Fuck you!

punkrock randy /

When he’s shooting, it looks more like he’s pleasuring himself. Die off you gun happy dinosaurs!!

Unlike SK and Punk, Luke McCain represented fairness and justice against the wicked. Mark represented the obedient,innocent, and hard working children of the west.

"the wicked" as decided by a gun toting white guy.....whatever you fossil. I can't believe there are still people like you around...."obedient" REALLY?!? Yep "father knows best" that '50's dream world came at the expense of others, how is that not wicked, get your head out of your ass.

Obey!

On one hand, the shows are classics. Westerns are fun to watch for the entertainment value. On the other hand, they need to be from an historical perspective of not necessarily the times they represented, but the times they were made. It was the late '50's-early '60's. The prevailing attitude wasn't progressive enough to realize that what was being portrayed was male dominance, white supremacy, and cultural appropriation (Ed Ames played "Mingo" on Daniel Boone. You can't get put any more cultural appropriation into the equation than to have a white Ukranian-American play a Native American, who's character was nothing more than a sidekick to the tough Anglo star of the show).

I still sit down and watch a western with my 93 year old pops when I'm back in Ohio, and I enjoy it, as well as his company. He doesn't get it. Don Ohio doesn't get it. That's OK. Even though Don Ohio is only ten or so years my senior, he's more of a throwback to my dad's (who ironically enough, is very religious) generation in that he keeps his blinders on, not on purpose, but because he doesn't know he's wearing them. (edited)

This thread needs a padlock.

LOL! You guys will never `get it'. You're living in your own lil progressive fantasy world.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> LOL! You guys will never `get it'. You're living in your own lil

> progressive fantasy world.

My dear, misguided Mr. Ruggles:

If my own lil progressive fantasy world is that more white men in the USA both realize their privilege, as well as work toward living more in accordance to respecting different genders, orientations, cultures, religions, races, etc., other than that which is the dominant white male Christian heterosexual one, as well as recognizing them as equals, I'm good with that fantasy.

The thing is, just because you don't agree with it, or practice it yourself, that doesn't make it a fantasy in the grand scheme of things. Perhaps it's a fantasy in the insulated little bubble at your local church, but if you were to venture outside of Andrew Jackson, OH, or from your enclave of like-minded bigots in FLA, you might realize this.

All it does is puts folks like yourself who are socially stuck in 1957 on the wrong side of history. (edited)

DoNoHiO needs a padlock.

You're entitled to thing wrongheadedly......................but don't try pushing it on people that know right from wrong and abide by it.

You're one to talk hypocrite!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> You're entitled to thing wrongheadedly......................but don't

> try pushing it on people that know right from wrong and abide by it.

pot.jpg

(edited)

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> You're entitled to thing wrongheadedly......................but don't

> try pushing it on people that know right from wrong and abide by it.

Brays the "great white hope". This is not a pulpit, gtfo, and take your racist outdated beliefs with you.

yo that had to be a troll, like sometimes you just go so far making a mockery of yourself it can't possibly be real. nobody could be that lacking in self awareness

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account