Indian FTR1200 race rep

been eye balling these since they came out. sold my RZ 350 in may and just unloaded a triumph sprint GT, gave me the funds to get this guy. it's a Demo version owned by a higher up at polaris, so it wasnt titled yet (since when titled, the warranty starts). 67 miles on her! retail was $17k + fees and taxes, it has the in house high exhuast and a tag relocation kit and i've already doubled the miles on it. i fcking love this thing

Polaris is sending me the MSO and i'll get a title in my name, at which point the 1 year warranty starts as if it's 2019 (bike year) and the thing has 0 miles on it, kinda cool

newest, lowest millage thing ive ever owned. i paid $12,400 for her and felt like i stole it. the guy said he gets a new bike every 2 years or so, when covid hit he started working from home and just didnt ride it (clearly lol)

im ready to live on this thing this summer

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

Re: Indian FTR1200 race rep

those are pretty great, dig it

so you're gonna prep it for flat track?

if you've never raced flat track, I don't know that I'd start with hooligan class lol

i think just that it's the race replica model?

> Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> so you're gonna prep it for flat track?

>

> if you've never raced flat track, I don't know that I'd start with

> hooligan class lol

lol no i will not be racing this. i have a fzr400 i race, no flat track though

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i think just that it's the race replica model?

correct!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account