Custom tomos for sale

Im selling my 1984 tomos a3 GP bike.

It is an 84 tomos a3 silver bullet, completely rebuilt engine, with a biturbo it does 45mph. It has a new top end, new uni filter, high compression cylinder head, and has been ported and polished.

It has gsxr style pilisport full body work, and a yamaha ysr50 r1 tail section.

It also comes with spare parts: 1st and 2nd speed a3 clutches, original seat, original side covers, spare a3 rings, extra jets, intake manifold, and a mint spare encarwi carb.

Also included is a new in box 70cc airsal speed kit, 12mm a35 bearing , and a35 side intake manifold, I was going to convert it to a 70cc kit.

A3 engines are better because the connecting rod is stronger, and the clutches are made out of friction matterial, not cork like the a35's, thus making it a more reliable engine for a speed kit.

The bike has a clean title, everything works including the battery and blinkers. SOLD AS IS, it is a verry nice ped, but I am saving up to get a Kawasaki ninja. Buyer can pick up in Wilkes barre PA, which is 3 hrs west of NJ , 3 hrs north of va, or 2 hrs south of ny. Or I can ship, but the buyer pays.

I can take more pictures. $1000 Cash.

1078834239_tomos1.jpg

Re: Custom tomos for sale

Mitchell Farley /

I bought a 250cc Ninja last year. VERY fun bike, even though insurance on anything that says "Ninja" is rather outrageous if its financed and you are young like me. Just as a sidenote, I still own 4 mopeds, and I tend to ride them more than I ride my Ninja.

No offense, but I highly doubt anyone is going to lay down one thousand dollars on a silver bullet with fairings attatched to it. Its just a 20 year old Tomos moped.

-Mitch

sell that airsal kit separate

gasp.... youre selling it?? why not ride it?

Actually the A3 crank is smaller and weaker. The A35 crank has a 12mm connecting rod hole i belive, where is the a3 is 10mm? I think thats right. I know for a fact the A35 has a bigger, beefier crank.

-chris

Whoa! Bumping this because I just stumbled across it....figured someone else would get a chuckle out of it.

I like how the luggage rack is still on it

LSLB: Zach richards /

Bump for cool plastics. There about the only thing worth the $$ in the build...

Ysr and gsxr plastics on an tomos is kinda like putting rz plastics on an ninja in both cases the plastics equal the value of the bike there on

Idk kinda looks funny to me but to each there own.

LSLB: Zach richards /

> Tomos A35 Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Idk kinda looks funny to me but to each there own.

Your not on your own

> LSLB: Zach richards Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bump for cool plastics. There about the only thing worth the $$ in the

> build...

>

> Ysr and gsxr plastics on an tomos is kinda like putting rz plastics on

> an ninja in both cases the plastics equal the value of the bike there on

i have a KR rz350 and a '93 ninja 500... i already started the plastic swap. i have a question for you... like... can you not? k thanks

Just swap plastics from a 350z to an rz350

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I have to admit, i kind of like that tomos above.

It will help keep the bike clean

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account