Athena? Speed Kit for Sale/Trade...Tomos

See Ya Moped Army /

Attached is a speed kit (Athena?) that I pulled off a Tomos Targa that I purchased yesterday. The cylinder still has it's cross hatch marks and the piston and ring looks like new. I don't think that there is more than 200 miles on this kit.. It also includes the Amal carb, carb cables and choke lever. The only thing that is missing is the air filter for the carb, which I'm told, is easy to replace.

I don't know squat about performance parts so I can't tell you if it's a 60cc or 70cc kit. I can tell you that it is like new.

I'll sell the whole kit for $150 OBO, or I'll trade it for a stock NEW Tomos A35 cylinder, A35 piston and rings and the stock Dellorto 14/12P carb.

Email me if interested.

1149114644_speedkit.jpg

Re: Athena? Speed Kit for Sale/Trade...Tomos

Semi Interested, Trade for Puch parts?

See Ya Moped Army /

I really need a new Tomos Top end.

Sorry, Don't have that.

i have one with 200mi on the whole top end. do u have the s intake? ill give u my straight intake too. here is a pic but its still on ped

1149118891_pdc_0196.jpg

See Ya Moped Army /

What is the condition of the cylinder bore and piston? Any scoring? Do you have the stock Tomos Dellorto carb?

I'd like the later model side mount intake if you have it. I hate dropping the motor to futz with the carb.

i I have a carb you can have, its complete ... no charge except like 6 dollars to ship if you'd like it... i'm in south jersey.

ill trade my top end piston, carb off my a35 for the kit and carb plus ill give you 50$

See Ya Moped Army /

How many miles on the stock top end?

I've got a no mileage top end, plus I'll trade you a Motobcane Sebring basketcase.

Jonathan

See Ya Moped Army /

Jonathan, you've got a deal. Just the top end is fine.

no wait i will give you everything tht u said tht u were lookin for and some money

Chris CMM

I will give you a stock top end, a dellorto 14/12 carb and the piston and 50 dollars the parts are used but have no sign of wear on them.

Henry Gabbin /

I’m interested in this and ready to purchase

> Henry Gabbin Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’m interested in this and ready to purchase

LOL 13 years later

Henry Gabbin /

Is this product still available

Henry Gabbin /

Is this available

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account