Peugeot 102-Canada,Ontario,Kitchener

Like new,only 544 miles! Starting,running like new!

If you're looking for a small, light-weight moped, that is ideal to take along on road trips, the Peugeot is it. Made in France in 1973, it is still in remarkably good mechanical and aesthetic condition and besides being useful, it's also a true collector's item. Note, that it is fully street legal.

I have too many toys this one has to go!

Try your offer/trade!

Located in Kitchener,Ontario

1200514985_dscf0030.jpg

Re: Peugeot 102-Canada,Ontario,Kitchener

John Joedicke /

bump

Michael Burnette /

How much?

The best offer so far $350

John Gooding /

That's probably the most it's worth. Last month, a nice Honda PA50 with ownership in Woodstock Ontario didn't even meet it's reserve of $250. With Ontario's new law that requires a driver to get a license, its making mopeds less desirable.

Ontario drivers have always required a license to drive a moped and it used to be a class G1 was all that was required prior to November 11, 2006. Now you need a full-fledged M license to ride a moped, yes also including those bicycle engine-kitted ones and they outright banned electric bikes. Seriously, McGuinty has always been a useless assclown, lucky for him that his alternatives seem to be so much worse in the public eye. I think he's a high-priced petrol pusher.

-Save on gas in MY province...outrageous!-

Dalton McGuinty

is this for sale?

This post is over 12 years old dude

you never know

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account