2 Puch VZ 50 3p For Sale

I am having to sell my 2 Puch VZ50's. They are both as good as each other and are complete, running with everything working. The Reg documents are here and the frame and engine numbers all match the reg docs.

They need no work whatsoever and are very much ready to enjoy...(UK)

1229630213_the_mighty_puch_001.jpg

Re: 2 Puch VZ 50 3p For Sale

šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ’¦ Of the Loin /

if only you were in the us!

hubba hubba

gary, how much are you asking for them? not that I can afford shipping to the US or will be in the UK anytime soon, but thought I would ask as you never know.

2 Puch VZ 50 3p For Sale

Hmmm, my sister-in-law lives in Norwich. No kidding. Ok, how much are we talking here?

Hey Bry, we both live in Kansas City... possibly go in on half?

Dear Santa,

Please stop in the UK on your way to my house and get me one of those Puchs from a chap named Gary.

-Seb

p.s. tell Rudolph i say hi

you know, I just noticed that these ones have pedals. there were many of the VZ50's that didn't have pedals. these are even sweeter than I thought. in fact, I think it's the first pic of VZ50's with pedals I've seen. I believe that most had pegs.

Hi Gary , iā€™m New to the forum and was just reminiscing about a Puch VZ 50 I had when I was 16 years old. I came across this forum and saw that you had those 2 great looking bikes 10 years ago and iā€™m wondering if you still have them or know who has and/or would be willing to sell one.

Thanks , Bill Bennett

Overpriced Parts /

> Bill Bennett Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Gary , iā€™m New to the forum and was just reminiscing about a Puch VZ

> 50 I had when I was 16 years old. I came across this forum and saw that

> you had those 2 great looking bikes 10 years ago and iā€™m wondering if

> you still have them or know who has and/or would be willing to sell one.

>

> Thanks , Bill Bennett

Your 9 years too late!

I am also looking for one of these - for about the same reason!! Don't suppose you located any?

Hey Ian, are you still looking? I am looking to sell. Picture attached. PM if interested

IMG-20200215-WA0005.jpg

Unfortunately you're in the UK and he's in Texas so it might be a bit difficult getting it to him if he is still looking

« Go to Topics ā€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account