Anyone has Yamaha FS1? somethingsimilar?

Check its.. some ting like this? or may be an RD?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: Anyone has Yamaha FS1? somethingsimilar?

MUHAHAHA, Unfortunately for you I don't accept monopoly money...

haw? what you has? $1000? any body?

You are going to have a real hard time finding one of those here in the U.S.

Thannk you Chip! We keep looking though. This not a game like Bukwhit say. Some day we can find some NS, AR, RD type bikes and will be happy.

you can get AR80s in america

hop on that shit garrrrrrr

you can find rd60's yamaha's around they are pretty hip, minus the pedals.

trust me thou, you aint gonna convince a cop its a moped doing 55 while wailing through the gears at 10,000 rpm

man fs1's are sweet.

I have a yf1 (sometimes called yj1), looke at the pic in the wiki photos thing, it's the only one in there (blue and white).

I love that bike, although the fs1s had more style. I got to see a few in action when I was in the UK last year as well. I've had my eye out for an fs1 for about 2 years no, no avail

RD60's are around but hard to find. I spent many years looking for mine. Some day she will look new again.

1240722159_myrd2a.jpg

I have a recurring fantasy of going to England and getting one ... there was one on E-Bay recently. The listing said they would ship world wide (it was disassembled), but when I contacted the seller, they said they would not ship it to the U.S. It sold cheap, too. Maybe someday I will get one ...

I got a YG1. I haven't messed with it yet but it is supposed to do 65mph. Should be fun.

thank you all. we gong to try to find a good one. overseize shipping not a big deal as long as we can locate sller to do it.

sold cheap?...I don't think so

A junker FS1 will go for at least 400 pounds (that's $700). A restorable unit will go for twice that much. Then you can double that for title verification, shipping and import taxes.

I'm probably going to part ways with mine as I don't have the time to restore it.

If you're looking for a stateside small capacity bike...MB5, NS50, G7s, plenty of 60's jap models. Find a Bridgestone...

yeah yeahh!

Seriously, are the mb5, ar80 only smaller bike similiar to that? I mean you have the YSR which you can find pretty easy, but from what Ive seen there hard to get titled for the street for under a grand. I wish smaller cc street bikes were in the us,

bukwhit, lissen to what you say. $700 is not a bad job. for ship and deliver and bike? 700 overseize? not think so! just stop complane and just shell out the cash and by the bike. yes, a 700 dolar moped is stretch. understand that. but this a real bike. just bike the bullets and pay it and enjoy you purchase. we going to do just that.

You're not too swift are you...

those ninja fairings are hawt on that ar80........

Dave Peterson /

Love my RD 60, would like to own a red and blue one someday.

Skipjaz

1240771916_im001124.jpg

Wish I still had the RD60 and Bridgestone 60...

So when you gong to sell it to me? N E bodddy or Bukktof?

I just picked up a MB5, not really sure what I'm going to do with it yet.

i just like seeing my old rd60 that skipjazz has!

prying a fse out of a brits hand is gonna be like taking...well taking a fse out of a brits hand. They are gaga about em over there now.

Any idea where I could get a fairing (like the one pictured above) for my MB5 ?

Ninja 250... probably the cheapest most accessable option, for that small of a bike. Will need to make all the mounts...

Anyone has Yamaha FS1? somethingsimilar?

'71 rd200

1240844536_securedownload.jpeg

I have a g5, which is like a 80cc yamaha made for the US instead of the fs1. It's for sale, don't have any pics right now though

Mb5's are pretty tits.

I got one just threw a kit on it.

Lolheresapic

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account