3 Velosolex / Solex Mopeds For Sale in Los Angeles

60's – 70's Vintage Velosolex / Solex Moped Motorized Bikes 4600 / 3800

_Search Los Angeles Craigslist for " VELOSOLEX " for more pictures_

3 Velosolex / Solex Mopeds to choose from. Two are 3800 models and one is a 4600. The 3800s are the red & black....black model is the oldest. The 4600 is the most recent and it was manufactured in 1975. Purchased as projects to tinker with...but I have more pressing items to attend to as of now. These bikes were all running when they were put into storage a couple years back...so they most likely will require very little work to get back on the road. Just the usual maintenance / preservation items. They are all complete. The blue 4600 model has been fitted with some random gas tank over the rear wheel but the original fender and tail light are included as well. All motors are free and have great compression. Fuel tanks have been flushed and filters cleaned. Tires on the red & blue model are in good shape and hold air.....rear tire on black is good but the front is needing to be replaced. Rare to find these little bikes on the west coast. Minor surface rust here and there but frames are straight and solid. The pictures are quite representative in displaying the condition of each bike. For sale individually or as a lot. Feel free to make an offer.

Asking $750 each...negotiable

1246420299_dscf4609_copy.jpg

Re: 3 Velosolex / Solex Mopeds For Sale in Los Ang

:P

Re: 3 Velosolex / Solex Mopeds For Sale in Los Angeles

I can offer you 400$ cash for one of them I live in echo park is that far from you?

JUDITH Richardson /

is this still available? My hubby is interested in buying one,,,

11 yrs later, probably not.

didnt realized post was that old. I would love to pick them up as well.

Any one can advise to find one

Victor Quiroz /

i have 2 in los angeles 323-974-0074

Victor Quiroz /

i have 2 in los angeles

Tweaker trash /

Wtf

Posts from the dead......Got a BLK one in Charlotte NC I need to unload. PM me if interested on the East coast. 🤷🏼‍♂️

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account