Polini Cup Honda Hobbit Race Machine

Alright, polini cup season is around the corner, and its time to try some new 2010 shit. So I need to sell this puppy. Up for sale is one mean race machine.

-Honda Hobbit frame, custom crossbar.

-EBR Hyrdo forks with cr80 front wheel and disc brake

-custom race seat

-custom laced rear wheel with wider rim

-powder coated most things

-sebac shocks

The motor

-honda hobbit cases. Opened the fuck up.

-Derbi piston port crank

-case inducted (3rd port added) ported to hell by Tony Simoni

-honda dio reed cage

-24mm mikuni flatslide carb

-lightened clutch bell

-dio 2k springs

-custom motomatic destroyer pipe

-HPI cdi

This thing is insane. It won rounds two and four of polini cup, and took third overall due to an unfortunate last race. This is a serious race machine, and anyone who buys it will either have a contender for the open class at any moped races or probably the fastest street bike ever.

The minuses. To fit the derbi crank in the cases, we had to take A LOT of material out of the cases, therefore making the cases very thin. Therefore we jb welded the cases shut to ensure no air leaks. If you some reason you should have to split these cases, it wont be easy, but you shouldnt have to.

New rings were installed the last race of the season. Literally have about 20 laps on them.

You can see a lot of what went into this bike on motomatics blog (<www.motomaticmopeds.com/blog>). It was a lot of working and was basically a 6 month project that was constantly being worked on.

I am asking $2000 for it. It's a lot, but when you look at was goes into building a super race machine I think it is completely fair. The parts alone are worth close to that, and the labor to build this would be close to double that.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Here or via email twerst@gmail.com. Shipping arrangements can be made.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Re: Polini Cup Honda Hobbit Race Machine

bump for one sick-ass hobbit.

Damn, That's a steal! Good luck with the sale,

Thats fuking cheap dawg!

Yeah, buy this before I decide to raise the price. I'm probably an idiot.

dumb. worth a shit-ton more than 2k!!!

There is like 100's of hours in that bike.

literally.

Good luck with the sale. What are you building next time or is it all hush hush

That 'ped rocks!

Its kinda secret, but it will combine parts from even more mopeds this time.

fast fast fast!!!!

This is uber irresponsible.

Some kid is going to buy this and get himself deaded.

Make any test rider/buyer sign a waiver for seriousness.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Yep, but you can say about buying anything motorized.

Oh, by the way KILLER BIKE

agggh i wish i had $2000 sooo bad, but this thing would probably just go in my living room so i could sell it to a museum in 2055 as some legendary moped race shit

psyche id ride it every day every night

$3500

No more irresponsible than your nearest suzuki dealer selling a 200+ mph hyabusa to whatever squid walks in with the cash. It's a race bike, for racing on a track. Hopefully thats what the owner uses it for they know what they are getting themselves into.

this was the hobbit that made me get mine :( i had to sell mine and now you too. that sucks.

pretty rad, is that engine serviceable or is it still glued shut?

Yep, still glued together. It shouldn't really need to be pulled apart, but if you had to, it might take a bit of work.

was that a bash on landsquids not being able to handle motorcycles, tommy?

Haha, nope. They call new riders squids in the motorcycle world.

I just added up the parts for this season race bike, and its not gonna be cheap. This probably wont even cover parts. :/ Someone buy this and help me out.

damn, that's an amazing deal. any chance you have some high res pics of the 3rd transfer tony cut? i'm doing something along those lines for the midwest racing and would love to get an idea what he did. if you ever have to end up parting it out i'll buy that cylinder/piston/head in a second.

Gabe, let me see what I can come up with. I might have some pics. Email if you have an questions about the process. I can tell you as much as I know.

If it comes down to it, and I have to part it out I would most likely have to sell the whole motor, cause the bottom end would basically be useless without that kit, as nothing else would fit, but who knows. I'll keep you in mind if it comes to it.

rad, thanks a bunch dude.

best deal of the year for sure. Fuck, powdercoated puch polini top tanks go for that much.

drool city!

so torquey

Come on people. Its gonna break my heart if I have to see this thing parted out.

Will also consider partial trade for sick french parts. i.e. moby endurance crank, variotop, mvt, pipes maybe.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ /

if i had 2 g's this would be my death machine of choice.

super. sick. insane. awesome.

I'm in the Bay Area.I'd trade in my 560 mile only 110cc 2007 Genuine rattler 2 stroke scooter for this.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account