WTB: Minarelli V1 "Clutch Plate" PLEASE!!

I am in desperate need of at least one of these (will buy up to 6). I will take with clutch shoes/springs if need be, but I don't need them. They must NOT be bent. Let me know what you have!

Re: WTB: Minarelli V1 "Clutch Plate" PLEASE!!

Im sure I have a couple. What are you up to ?

I believe I have close to 10 clutches a few NOS possibly

Mike!!!! PM sent!

Quinn: PM sent!

Note: I prefer emails!

Bump

TTT

Bump

Hey there!

I know this is a bit off topic but I am trying to remove my clutch plate that looks just like this one but im having a hard time doing so.

I bought pin pliers and removed the center nut but it still wont budge. I also did some research on the four "tri-point" screws, and im just not interested in buying another tool that I may not need. Maybe I need a gear puller?? but thats hard to believe because of the threads connected to the center nut...

someone please help, Im on the verge of selling my moped because im fed up.

:)

Thnx

you need a clutch puller to remove that, no way around it or you will bend it and fuck it all up.

puch/minarelli clutch puller while you are at it you need to either make or buy a piston stop . (edited)

I actually have puller "Ryan N" just said-- you'll definitely need it. You can buy from me as well as some other Minarelli engine tools (and extra parts) if you need 'em-- I'm out in BK too! PM me if interested. All my stuff is in the Boerum Hill area.

I need to sell some of my V1 parts, if it can wait I can bring to the Rally!

Frank Grengo /

I need one of these too! I know this is an old thread but are any of you previous posters still on here?

> Frank Grengo Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I need one of these too! I know this is an old thread but are any of you

> previous posters still on here?

Which one do you need?

Not sure if this would work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173911404275

Frank Grengo /

Interesting, it looks like it would fit, some of the other parts look the same, the bell looks like it has a different gear but the inner workings look like they would possibly work. it kind of looks like this performance clustch: https://www.treatland.tv/NOS-minarelli-V1-performance-clutch-p/minarelli-v1-tuner-clutch-v1.htm

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Bianchimatics have Franco Morini motors. I doubt the clutch parts would bolt up without mods on a V1. (edited)

Moped liar your right! Sorry about that Frank.

Frank Grengo /

I ordered it, we'll see if it fits.

Frank Grengo /

robertpolicastro and mopedlar

the ebay package arrived. The clutch fits perfectly in the bell but the center hole in the clutch is too big for the crankshaft. I wonder if it would work if I create some sort of spacer to go around the tapered part of the crankshaft and in between the crank and the clutch. I may order this copper cone shaped thing i found online to see if i can get it to fit:

https://i.etsystatic.com/6772203/r/il/19a5a8/1313786418/il_794xN.1313786418_1lz7.jpg

if not, I am able to get a stock replacement clutch from an online seller.

V1 clutches take a lot of abuse. It'll probably destroy that cheesy cone shaped thing.

And, it has to fit tight, hence the taper. If it's not stuck on there, it's gonna spin on the shaft and do nothing.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account