Treats has 1 or more h2o hobbit kits in stock?!?

https://www.treatland.tv/honda-malossi-47mm-H2O-water-cooled-cylinder-kit-p/honda-malossi-h2o-kit-315982.htm

Buy it now. Then post a video of it running so people can drool please.

Re: Treats has 1 or more h2o hobbit kits in stock?!?

they have 87

if you add it to your cart and put in an absurd amount it will correct to the maximum in stock

Malossi punks, just like the gears... They let it all dry up. And just when you think they are gone for ever, a few years later they release more?

It says they have a few hundred hobbit gearsets... maybe your right.

Sure it ain't as cheap as a scooter kit, and you don't get as much power but...

You can easily buy gaskets ( orings ) pistons, and a head that you could maybe send off to get cut.

Also you don't need to relocate studs!!

What about the transfers? do they fit on the factory gasket surface?(edited)

I'd wish they get the mbk malossi gr2 h2o kit again

Johnnie Distefano /

I know!!! I'm so lucky to have one.

It is a excellent kit. My bike with that kit was bullet proof. Several thousands miles of mostly WOT long trips and the kit still looks new. Only the crank bearing (1) wore out.

+1 to an excellent kit! for the price it's a steal... mine just got broken in and im pushing 65 top speed. no complaints :)

Duane {SpicyBoys} /

Jumping on the confirmation train. We rode it from Austin, Tx to Redondo beach, CA with jetting all over the place wonky. The engine and trans I rebuilt were only things on the bike that didn’t break. it still has visible crosshatching in the cylinder. A+ kit. Taryn GPSd 67 on it. I’m fat, so slower.

Been running one for two years now. No issues at all. Beautiful kit with enough power to get you there.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account