free sachs parts

matthew pereira /

I picked up a sachs off of MA for free if anyone needs parts just pay postage and ill ship jave a 505/1 engine no clutch and pulled top end off to look in,needs headgasket topend looks good,gears are good, have chain also as well as cases set of pedal arms and pins forks wheels tires are bad front fender clean, headlight with builtin speedo 800 miles handle bars and controls minus grips complete wiring harness intact headlight to taillight stock carb with airfilter and box, and sidecovers

Re: free sachs parts

matthew pereira /

Engine has points on it as well as stator plate if thays what its called don't have a puller to remove clutch side of crank is rusted if someone wants the head and ropend and gears ill seperate the cases to reduce shipping cost

pm'd

I'd like the rear sprocket, the headlight and throttle/brake controls. Let me know. Thanks

I could also use the chain if its in decent shape.

matthew pereira /

Rear sprocket headlight throttle and brake cont rols as well as decomp lwver are going to orange robin medium flat rate box should do the trick idk what they cost

matthew pereira /

Also the chain its good not rusted just dry let it sit in oil

PM'd

Is the head an A or a D? If it's a D I'm interested in that as well as the piston.

matthew pereira /

Tell how how to find that out lol and ill let you know plug comes out at 45 degree toward tank exhaust port on bottom if that helps

matthew pereira /

spreading the sead of a dead sachs all over the place!

Brent Bublitz /

PM'd on the carb and intake. And a few other things, I think.

matthew pereira /

2 people depposited $ only one followed the rules thw other I don't rwcognize the email and it says sachs parts I can review swnt messages idk why put pm me with the list of parts

Brent Bublitz /

rules? Super confused.

matthew pereira /

I asked everyone to put the parts in tge paypal comment since I dontbknow everyone's email

There were no rules, this was bullshit

matthew pereira /

Lmao I only asked the guys that sent payment to include what itwms it was so I could keep track while I was packaging everything if you don't like the rules then by all means get free parts else where lol chuck you still want the carb?

matthew pereira Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Lmao I only asked the guys that sent payment to

> include what itwms it was so I could keep track

> while I was packaging everything if you don't like

> the rules then by all means get free parts else

> where lol chuck you still want the carb?

If you were a experienced seller then you'd know that you always keep track YOURSELF of who wants what. I always have. Never been an issue.

But anyway... what engine? 505 or 504?

^ if you was an experienced reader you would have noticed where he put 505 in the op

los terrydean Wrote:

> ^ if you was an experienced reader you would have

> noticed where he put 505 in the op

Haha yeah I saw after I posted... But no, I am not an experienced reader. Just a seasoned reader. Still new to what this "reading" this is.

This ass posted a bunch of shit and it was completely disorganized, promising diffrent people the same shit, and then tried to over charge for shipping. Complete Scam!

matthew pereira /

Lol karma man how's the foot taste

matthew pereira /

How do you figure I asked for 15 $ for shipping to cover paypal fees let alone all thw tape and bubblerap I used last time I try to be nice one guy happwned to send me 23 $ and another sent 20 $ I thought that was generous thank you flat rate box is 12 $ and I stuffed them tl the rop with shit topend head rear sprocket main gears headlighy speedi with cable all thw controls wiring cdi engine hardware I thought it was fair correct me if I'm wrong please

matthew pereira /

And it was first come first serve I said if the people changed there mind I'd go to the next I'm very offended you feel that way

I've never seen someone charge so much for bubble wrap and tape and then charge more than it costs to ship a flat rate box. It's the old bait and switch shipping & "handling"...but its really free. This was a SCAM!

matthew pereira /

How do u figure I asked for 15 $ for a medium flat rate box I'm done having this cpnversation woth you because you're a fuckin retard just buthurt you ended up with nothing go troll someone else's thread I don't hear anyone who sent $ complaining

Brent Bublitz /

Don't bother arguing with Rat. Being obnoxious is his bread and butter. Might as well get into a knife fight with a ninja.

This could have been handled better, but imagine the chaos in this guys inbox when he posted 'free whatever' in a buy/sell forum. I'm imagining things were bannanaballs for a while.

It sounds like his prices are fair for shipping and you are getting shit for free that you would normally pay a lot more for, so everyone calm down. mistakes were made, move on.

Better than Carter Denny.

Brent Bublitz Wrote:

> Don't bother arguing with Rat. Being right is

> his bread and butter. Might as well get into a

> knife fight with a ninja. He's right and you're wrong!

>

> This could have been handled better, but imagine

> the chaos in this guys inbox when he posted 'free

> whatever' in a buy/sell forum. I'm imagining

> things were bannanaballs for a while.

>

> It sounds like his prices were high for shipping

> and you are getting shit for free that you would

> normally pay a lot less for, so everyone calm

> down. many mistakes were made, move on.

>

> Not much better than Carter Denny.

I agree

Ken Wickedest /

This dude is worse than Carter Denny

matthew pereira /

Blow me dude

matthew pereira /

This is rediculous already everything is gone already grow up I don't even know magic rat or ken and therebstraight shit talking no wonder peiple say fuck this forum I posted free parts and it was a unorganized but I tried keeping track the best I could hard to do on the run I didn't over charge anyone what's a main gear worth alone? Let alone everything else how much is one sprocket on 1977 plus shipping and you're lucky if you ever get it from what I've seen lol I was honestly trying to help people with parts I didn't need if I asked for a few $ above shipping it was for fees and supplies I'm not going to waste my money to ship anything no offense and you're talking an entire medium flatrate box loaded for 15 $ end of discussion I'm sure they'll be happy when they get them

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account