1979 Indian moped for sale

1979 Indian moped overall good condition has rust on fenders and a little on forks (just as every indian) the tank is spotless and the paint it great to..no dents or anything funky...It has a mikuni and I also have a spare mikuni it great shape..brakes work..needs new tires...Engine has lots of compression and is complete..the bike it pretty much complete...wheels have little specs of rust but in pretty good shape..I don't really want to bother with it because I dont have room to take it apart and don't have room to store it...

Myrons has a lot of parts for this to..

If you have any questions feel free to fire away....

Make me a offer..located in Orange county,CA

IMG_7775.JPG
IMG_7773.JPG
IMG_7774.JPG

Re: 1979 Indian moped for sale

A non-running Indian... 50 bucks? I'm going to San Diego can you deliver it there for free as well?

Yeah no prob. You can just send me a check in the mail and I'll mail out the bike.

Wait but this has a engine. And everything else.

So now it's a little less worthless?

Yeah sorry so 49 bucks shipped? Oh shit! Forgot to tell you guys that I'm moving tomorrow night,so I need it gone. lol.

HA..i win.

Ok what's your PayPal? I'll attach the sf address to it and you can deliver it tomorrow.

Thanks again

Ok here

Craigslistscammer123321@gmail.com

Don't mind the wording.

nice

For everybody who didn't get it. ^^^up there was a joke.

Hey I Am / macnolias do post that address. I'd love to meet up when/if you make it to SF.

First learn reading comprehension internet tough guy.

Are you going to post it after then?

People don't like Indians? For those who don't know..these bike were only made for a few years and hard to come by...this is also a four stroke. That have every part to the engine in great condition.

sookia sookia /

this website is dedicated to two stroke mopeds. you will find little love here for four stroke anything.

It's dedicated to mopeds in general. You never know who's been looking for a bike like this...

sookia sookia /

no it's not. read the mission statement, specifically the last line.

Also the lack of serious responses kind of confirms what i'm saying.

Moped Army Mission Statement:

The Moped Army is the organizational end result of an outcropping of moped enthusiasts throughout the nation. Seeing it as more than just an easy and inexpensive way to get around town, members uphold the moped as a way of life. Although the advantages as a mode of transportation are many, a similar mind set is what brings us together. We see the moped as more than a means of travel, and truly believe in the lifestyle that accompanies riding one.

It’s all about the moped’s aesthetic, its marginalized status in our society, the friendly traveling, easy stop communication, and our ability to enjoy the trip, as well as the destination.

2-Stroke Power. Swarm and Destroy

Whatever. Get where your coming from. But seeing my options.

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

^I believe you summed up why people don't seem to want them. Being hard to come by means that parts aren't as easy to get and this makes it harder to repair and upgrade. Also the impression I get from this site is that most people on here seem to be more into 2 strokes. Something about 4 strokes being more of a pain to mess with?? I have never worked on one but that's understanding from what I have read on here.

They're not really a pain in the ass if you know how to work on them. Somehow myrons has a lot of parts for this bike. This bike is pretty complete.

Benjamin The Wandering Pacer /

Got me then lol. I was just sharing what info I have read on this site. :D Hope you find a buyer. I am sure someone on here wouldn't mind owning one. I mean some of these people also own scooters. :D

I mean... if you were in my area I would get it. I, personally, love the looks of an Indian moped... Shit engine but love the looks.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

There is nothing wrong with Indian mopeds, i think they just added the 2 stroke statement on the cover page because 99% of mopeds are 2 strokes.

Indian mopeds are pretty slow from my understanding and hard to find parts for. In general they arent worth alot of money due to those reasons and the lack of mods. People see the name indian and instantly assume its worth alot of money but they are not. Running in good shape out in the mid west they are $500 bikes, maybe a hair more if its really clean. None running but complete and in fair condition you would expect $100-$200 range. I would say your bike is in fair condition. Being on the west coast your prices might be a bit better.

myrons has parts for any bike. thing is, buying it from them will be the issue.

SOLD

Brad Byington /

Is this still available

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Are you joking? It says "sold" right above your post and that was four years ago.

> Brad Byington Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Is this still available

you're holding your breathe... right ??

Montius Mitchell /

How much you want for it how much will you sale the back tire and rim can you give me a call at 919-491-0399 or email me at montiusmitchell@gmail.com ASAP

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account