Importing EU goods to the states... or?

Anyone know where to find these elusive 6v dash lights? I found a company north of Stockholm, Sweden, but they don't ship to the US. I'd also like to find some black caps for the unused holes.

Anyone in Europe want to be the middleman and get these coveted parts to the streets? I need an orange one.

https://www.mopedrenovering.se/en/veteran-moped-parts/puch/electrical-parts-chassie/control-lamp-green-monza-m50-and-dakota-3000-dashboard-blah.html

LTD Dash.jpg

Re: Importing EU goods to the states... or?

puch monza dashboards had them also.

I made some 3D printed caps for those holes.

I can share the file if you have the means to 3D print, otherwise i have my own if you want to throw some $$ for them.

Shoot me a PM

Kevin Bishop /

What else you got on file for 3d printer?

Rand Jacobson /

It might not have everything but this wiki page has a lot of moped specific 3d parts - https://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/3D_Printed_Parts

How are there NONE of these for sale in the US?

monza light.png

I can probably run these through a friend in Belgium but shipping there then shipping here adds up. I'll look into it. I have a package coming soon anyways so maybe I can consolidate it.

> Kevin Bishop Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What else you got on file for 3d printer?

Have a traitech mount for speedo holes, buddy put it on the spare hole on his tomos.

Did an adapter ring for speedos to allow an oversized hole to accept standard available moped Speedos for a customer

I do alot of contract designing and prototyping, so if you have some needs let me know

Garrett Bernhagen /

FYI - these lights are now available on treats. Immediately purchased a batch of two of each color for my LTD. Colors available are: light green, light red, light blue. They are also now selling replacement covers for the slots that don't normally have lights in them in case they break after removal or from just general use.

« Go to Topic — end of thread