WTB Longer Puch Starter Lever for ZA50

Really does benefit from that extra pull. Anybody got one?

Re: WTB Longer Puch Starter Lever for ZA50

The long metal ones don’t fit on the short plastic ones perch/controls so can’t be replaced.

You need a newer like comes on a 1980+ magnum left side control that comes with longer metal lever

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I've got two NOS starter clutch metal levers. However, I have no idea how the smaller black plastic lever perch differs from the 1980 Magnum perch that accepts the longer metal lever. I've got dozens of Magura left side perches here and they all look the same to me.

clutchhandle.jpg

I have never noticed a difference in the perches between the long metal levers and the plastic levers. I have definitely put metal ones on older Maxi's before.

Be careful you don't start breaking cables. If your trans is shimmed correctly and your inner cable is adjusted correctly it should only be a half pull to engage the starter clutch.

^ good point

Probably could stand some inner cable adjustment. With the short e50 lever it grabs just at the end of fully depressing the lever. Feels like if it had a tad more travel with the longer one it would be perfect.

Ken’s right, I need the whole perch and lever

076BD3EA-B288-4877-A4A1-F1DCE49100A6.jpeg

$28 shipped

37AAFA1E-6486-4317-B94A-051977A7CF86.jpeg

26406A4D-9DB7-4092-8620-5CD99309CB65.jpeg

PM'd!

« Go to Topic — end of thread