Re: Mopedlar's Mega Moped Parts Garage Sale (NJ)....June 8th and 9th.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /
EF258E6F-5CF3-4594-9F18-746E5D28B429.jpeg

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

In order to be fair to everyone coming tomorrow morning, no one will be able to take any parts before 8AM. Anyone who wants to come earlier than 8AM, can preview the parts and help me set up (if they so desire). This way, no one will have an unfair advantage over anyone else.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. It should be a lot of fun and a fruitful trip for all coming here to grab these treasures.

wow... this is going to be one of those stories like when the old biker guys tell me about buying 6 mint panheads out of some guys barn back in the 70's for a hundred bucks...

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

It’s gonna be epic!!

Got any good / rare stuff?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

It’s all good and hard to come by stuff. I hate using the word “rare”. I found stuff that I forgot that I had.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Let the games begin!!!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Mega parts giveaway is over. All the best stuff is gone. I’m gonna scrap the rest. Thanks to those folks who showed up. Enjoy all the goodies!

damn!! cant make them all :( hopefully people will sell some of these parts cheap....i'm always looking for parts for my collection of mopeds......

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Scrapper from CL is coming over to pick up all that’s left. My garage looks so much better without all this stuff.

Here's a picture of what I wound up getting, I was the last to leave so I grabbed a couple dozen carbs and some V1 cylinders, V1 oil injection setups, and some other stuff. I also wound up with a whole cimatti city bike minus the stator on the motor, can't wait to get it back together and running.

Thanks again for everything Larry, it was a great time.

IMG_20190608_165558.jpg

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Nick, Glad you made it back safely. I had a lot of fun as well. Keep us abreast about the progress of that cimatti. Enjoy!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

The last of the parts leaving my house. I hated to do it, but I had no choice. "Scrappy" was as happy as a pig in slop.

parts.jpg

(edited)

Can't believe no one wanted those fenders and forks. Too bad!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I had dozens of fender and forks. I probably gave a way half of what I had.

I just couldn't make it up there,Larry. I was on the road between FL and OH during the event. So when's yer next garage sale? If it's an overstock of scooter parts I ain't interested. LOL!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

The next sale (TBD) will be the sale of all the mopeds that I'm not taking with me to VA. I'm only bringing Kim's Puch Maxi Luxe and my Garelli Gran Sport LTD. The rest will be offered for sale to the public (see my profile). I'll announce the big sale here when I get to that point in my move.

BTW....other than air and oil filters, I don't stock any spare scooter parts here. Reason being, they rarely if ever break down....lol.(edited)

No,but they slide off of manholes readily,I hear. LOL!(edited)

Hey Larry! Thanks again for all of the spare moped parts Saturday. It was a beautiful day and you had a lot of great stuff. You are a most generous person and I appreciate the hard to find parts!

Mike

puch moped.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread