Craig Knott /

Looking for a price check and some information on this bike! Please help

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: Garelli price check

What you want to know?

Craig Knott /

How original does this look? I know the pedals are not... but the seat I’ve seen some with different seats. Best place to buy parts? What’s it worth? current stage and like new.. thanks in advance.. I have no moped knowledge by the way so go easy on me

Seat isn't original, buy parts from Dos Cycles, Treatland or Moped Division. It's only worth what someone is willing to pay. Garelli's don't hold a high value.

maybe $200 non-running . $400-500 running well.

> RingringBANG ! Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> maybe $200 non-running . $400-500 running well.

He's in Ohio though, thats a 50-100$ bike non running, it has a square jug which is good, that means its a 25 or 30mph bike, running 200-300

If you want to sell it, we have a local that just picked up a Rally Sport, this would be a great bike for parts, I'll shoot you an email

Love that CEV headlight/speedo combo. I have the same one in chrome on my Testi.

CEV built parts for a whole lotta manufacturers, you think?

Did you sale this? Does it run? Interested.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Ohio prices...

$100-200 as it sits. $350-$450 once properly running with functional lights. There is little you can do to get much more $$$ out of that machine other than simply getting it to run.

If you don’t own it yet but want to flip it for profit I say pass. If you just want a project or bike to ride aroun and it’s cheap than go for it.

Scan your butt for a price Check. It worth nothing! now go put a free sign on it out side your drive way and I’ll come pick it up

Luca Bridgman /

Sold? I have a VP2 and I am interested in a trade. For once the bike can be stuff inside my van. VP2 not a chance.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ohio prices...

>

> $100-200 as it sits. $350-$450 once properly running with functional

> lights. There is little you can do to get much more $$$ out of that

> machine other than simply getting it to run.

>

> If you don’t own it yet but want to flip it for profit I say pass. If

> you just want a project or bike to ride aroun and it’s cheap than go for

> it.

Wow for Ohio market your way high !

« Go to Topic — end of thread