For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

I got a 2018 Tomos Sprint with around 100ish miles on it. I paid around $2000 for it 6 months ago. I've come to the conclusion Tomos is trash. :D $800 and its yours :D Time to buy something a bit more reliable...

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Wiring issues?? That's the most common as well as cdi.

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

> Ken Durham Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I got a 2018 Tomos Sprint with around 100ish miles on it. I paid around

> $2000 for it 6 months ago. I've come to the conclusion Tomos is trash.

> :D $800 and its yours :D Time to buy something a bit more reliable...

What'd you do to it so that the warranty won't cover it?

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Ken Durham Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I got a 2018 Tomos Sprint with around 100ish miles on it. I paid

> around

>

> > $2000 for it 6 months ago. I've come to the conclusion Tomos is trash.

>

> > :D $800 and its yours :D Time to buy something a bit more reliable...

>

> What'd you do to it so that the warranty won't cover it?

Nothing at all. I got the bike from 2nd Stoke Mopeds in NY, NY. I live in Toledo, Ohio. Getting 2nd Stroke to do anything to fix it is like pulling teeth. After 3 repairs so far I am just not feeling confident in the thing. I bought it and was told new Tomos mopeds are super reliable and after having to push the thing home 3 times I would rather get half my money back and use it to put a down payment on a 2019 Super Cub that won't leave me sitting on the side of the road

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Could we see some pictures?

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

> Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Could we see some pictures?

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

.....Of you pushing it Lmao

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Where is the ped located?

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Overpriced Parts /

> Andrew B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Where is the ped located?

Southern Ohio

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

I heard the black version is more reliable.

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

> Andrew B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Where is the ped located?

Toledo, Ohio

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Dirty30 Dillon /

> mike sweet Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I heard the black version is more reliable.

Lol

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Maybe they're like Bic lighters the white ones are unlucky I've been riding the same tomos for close to 10 years.

It's black...

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Dude, if I had 800$ I'd buy this in a heartbeat. That bike is minty.

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

I was looking for this but wanted the black one. Second Stroke is sold out and says they probably wont get more in for a long while. Something about where they are made. Slovania having problems? Dunno.

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Stoph Erson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I was looking for this but wanted the black one. Second Stroke is sold

> out and says they probably wont get more in for a long while. Something

> about where they are made. Slovania having problems? Dunno.

Tomos Slovenia is in bankruptcy proceedings, so yeah. No new Thomases.

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Lindsey Latscha /

I’ll buy it right now . I’m in OHIO . Text me 615-554-0531

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

> Lindsey Latscha Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’ll buy it right now . I’m in OHIO . Text me 615-554-0531

its long gone dude

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

> Lindsey Latscha Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’ll buy it right now . I’m in OHIO . Text me 615-554-0531

Yo, you're in Bexley so you should definitely get on the unOHfficials Facebook page. There's always good deals on mopeds on there. I also have a Puch Maxi I'm going to be selling soon if you're interested in that

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

> Lindsey Latscha Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I’ll buy it right now . I’m in OHIO . Text me 615-554-0531

oh hey welcome to the forum. as a new member, incoming dck pics. it's kinda like a hazing for new forum memebers...

i kid i kid,, hopefully you stick around and use the forum

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

I don't understand loosing half your money on a new moped! Look buy an after market cdi if anyone has any trouble with a new tomos. I heard the latest cdi is junk on the tomos.

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Josiah Radebaugh /

I'd love to have a new tomos, would become a daily.

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Dan (high idle) Conway /

The latest CDI is junk... the rest of the bike is 10/10, get a parmakit cdi and be done, i daily drive a Tomos A3 from ‘77 with a brand new A35 motor, I have the 2 wire stator and the parmakit cdi. Best Moped i’ve ever owned out of 12 bikes now.

It’s extremely reliable, but it’s a moped,

Personally i’ve had 2 recent made tomos cdi boxes go bad and the stock ones are highly highly restricted for US regulations (atleast the ones I have)

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

The tomos factory in Slovenia is bankrupt (edited)

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Hey bro ive got a 04 sprint step thu. Where could i get a brand new a35 for it? Thanks

Re: For Sale: 2018 Tomos Sprint

Brand new? Pretty much nowhere...

You could make a post here for a rebuilt one...or buy a junk one and rebuild it yourself. Tomos bikes aren't that big of a deal to rebuild.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account