1978 Honda Hobbit

Lori Mackenzie /

I have two 1/2 Honda Hobbits I am parting out. Please send picture and part name of what your looking for. I will negotiate a reasonable price.

1978 spare Honda Hobbit frame excellent shape .jpg

Re: 1978 Honda Hobbit

How much for both them?

Alexandro Ramirez-Nagy /

Don't part that out! It's not even that far gone! Just sell it whole.

Is this you?

You look really sad

IMG_6595.JPG

Lori Mackenzie /

Could you please tell me what this has to do with Honda Hobbits? Exactly! Nothing! Like I said if you check I was never charged with anything. Find something else to do besides spread no sense that isn't moped related.

Lori Mackenzie /

I don't have anyone to sell it to. Nobody around here has them.

Lori Mackenzie /

What you give me for them.

PM sent

See guys, this was the SECOND offence in 21 years. If charges were dropped THIS time, that's way different. Besides, if we can get a cheap moped or two, does it really matter? Just check the tank and hollow areas in the frame before you bring the bikes home. Just sayin'

Lori Mackenzie /

Thank you it's not like I got in trouble for stealing Hobbits.

Lori Mackenzie /

The picture involved afire loss of everything and a couple pets. This is a current picture at a graduation im 54 what do u want.

IMG_20190608_121604.jpg

Lori Mackenzie /

Now can I get rid of my Hobbit good Lord thus is ridiculous

Yup, I would be interested, depending on price.

How much for them where u located

Lori , jbot is in love with you. It's just his way of showing it.

Two non running or is it 2 1/2 total or 2 one half's . And u r in MI , I'm thinking depending on possession of correct paperwork , non runners aren't going to make u rich. If u get $300 for the lot , take it.

Good luck. Sorry for the hazing. If u have any mechanicals or want to learn, keep them and learn to make them run. Of all the mopeds that can be easily brought back from the dead without bankrupting yourself ...you own them. Honda hobbits were made by the same engineers who soon thereafter were making civics, accords , acuras etc etc. They have meticulous quality control at a level that say the ford motor company may be approaching. If u have some teens etc around this is a show stopper . Explore what u have because it's good stuff.

Want them plz let me know if u have them will come an get them if ur not to far

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account