Looking for legal moped in Cleveland, Ohio

I'm looking to buy a moped that's legally a moped in Ohio, meaning 50cc, no more then 20mph, willing to pay a couple hundreds.

Re: Looking for legal moped in Cleveland, Ohio

https://www.mopedarmy.com/branches/swoops/willd/

Try contacting^^^^^ him. He's in Cleveland also.

I wonder if he's got any Puch Maxis in good condition/low miles for 400-500 bucks. I'm from Cleveland area...

> Thomas Peffer Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I wonder if he's got any Puch Maxis in good condition/low miles for

> 400-500 bucks. I'm from Cleveland area...

If you can find one between Cleveland and Baltimore I'll pick it up/deliver it to you for the cost of gas for my truck. I'm driving back to Cleveland next Wednesday.

You could also hit up Chris Hoke, he is a solid dude who from time to time sells bikes, always at a fair price

Colin Campbell might be moving from way east side Cleveland to Portland Oregon. Chris Hoke has repaired a Tomos for him and he has yet to pick it up. I smell a deal in the making...

I get paid on July 3 so I'm only browsing to see what's out there right now

I share a shop with chris and a few other guys, we get and fix some bikes. The only one I know that's good and running now is a pretty rad but not easy 2 speed gripshift sachs balboa. I think we could sell that for like 500. It's got no brakelight or blinkers but good head and taillight, just use hand signals. The gripshift takes some getting used to. it's technically not moped it goes around 35 and 2 speed manual shift, but has pedals, you can register it as a moped and absolutely no cops will ever give you trouble. Actually did get pulled over on it last week and they were totally fine with it. (actually just pulle us cuz they thought we were on non-streeet-legal dirtbikes - downtown/asia town area)

Anyhow, there's also a pretty ratty kriedler flory might be selling soon, and a puch murray, and some tomos's maybe some other stuff, theres a lotta bikes just needing some finishing ouches. I guess what's your price range and how much time you wanna put in? I tryn get at least new cables and tires on stuff, but ifyou're cool with crappier bikes they're way cheaper.

I'll take more photos today.

purpbalboa.JPG

20171102_145151.jpg

i got this made in ohio kkm mopet

w a jammy pipe, its clean for 550. im down the river 43952

Am only in yhe market for a Puch Maxi/Maxi Luxe or Newport that has everything working on it including tailight/brakelight headlamp speedo/speedo light a ped in great shape. A 2hp version would be preferred with low miles all stock(edited)

Chöschi21 C.K. /

the 2hp variant doesn't go 20mph.

I know that. I have a motorcycle endorsement and can still register the bike without a title just a bill of sale. I've registered other mopeds in the past in Ohio that went 30 mph

Vlad, you around? I sent ya a buncha pics.

Got a sweet blue 505/1D balboa for 500, it's flawless and dead reliable and real sweet.

Got pics of the Sachs Balboa? (Including speedometer for mileage). The "D" motor is the best one(edited)

Must be 100% stock

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account