Re: Wtb. Tomos, puch maxi, or puch magnum

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

? How bout an a3 frame you figure how to get it. I hear I could palatize it. I could probably add an a3 oem setup. You would have to replace a motor mount. Straighten the bars he'll I got a bucket and pedals too I've prolly got everything. It is all disassembled and needs bearings and new seals gaskets the stator flywheel s r iffy at best tho. I think if it is palitized you can pre arrange a bus ride. You have to agree to receive it. It is blue it's a 1977 a3sp both side covers with rubbers. I towed an SUV with it while giving a guy hands only CPR look up post moped saves life. This is said moped.

It will take a bit to get it all together and a bit of shipping. I am on the east to west train line and there's an intermodal yard and a major truck hub here you know an over the road trucker he might have pick ups near here. I have the previous owners receipt to me with info. Never titled or deceased title.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account