slewfoot taking requests

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I have a stock pile of parts that I've been hoarding mostly older stuff Saks batavus A3 Tomas a few pook and I have one bike and three projects I am still waiting for his insurance company to actually get back to me about my bike they took it for an appraisal and never brought it back nor did they take the paperwork for it Aya just rebuilt the entire bottom end I also read it all the clutches new CDI stator flywheel new control box it had the wicked old controls on a short bar custom exhaust everything it was running the best that ever was and then whammo some idiot that couldn't wait 10 seconds

So yeah if you're looking for a sax brake switch for a 504 that also serves as an exhaust bracket I have it you need that weirdo cev control for an A3 from 1977 you need ah Puch Superman lens new in box do you need stock Thomas pipe do you want some OEM cylinders or OEM Pistons OEM Staters 4 Tomas some sax maybe a bad of us maybe a Puch PM me or holler

Re: slewfoot taking requests

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Rims rims rims buckets of buckets weirdos cev Deluxe ancient headlight with switch some Speedos some actually work Domino and magora controls

Any Korado parts?

#2 puch piston?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Now unfortunately no piston 4 Puch and the only thing that I even have that's even close to a 42 mm piston would be Wide Open port Puch hero kit which is 43.5 millimeter I think off the top of my head but I already have two cases carved up for it one at Tomas an e 50. O bunch is of case halves for Tomas and batavus a few 505 bottom ends

Do you have the coaster brake rod for a sachs? Perhaps even that weird rear brake light switch that gets pulled by the brake rod, mine seems to be non functional.

> Aaron Goldman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Do you have the coaster brake rod for a sachs? Perhaps even that weird

> rear brake light switch that gets pulled by the brake rod, mine seems to

> be non functional.

You can adjust that brake light switch. There's a procedure for it in the owner's manual.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I have the exhaust bracket w/switch but the brake rod is stay in with the grimeacas and project. Frame.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account