slewfoot taking requests

♣Slew Foot♣ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have a stock pile of parts that I've been hoarding mostly older stuff Saks batavus A3 Tomas a few pook and I have one bike and three projects I am still waiting for his insurance company to actually get back to me about my bike they took it for an appraisal and never brought it back nor did they take the paperwork for it Aya just rebuilt the entire bottom end I also read it all the clutches new CDI stator flywheel new control box it had the wicked old controls on a short bar custom exhaust everything it was running the best that ever was and then whammo some idiot that couldn't wait 10 seconds

So yeah if you're looking for a sax brake switch for a 504 that also serves as an exhaust bracket I have it you need that weirdo cev control for an A3 from 1977 you need ah Puch Superman lens new in box do you need stock Thomas pipe do you want some OEM cylinders or OEM Pistons OEM Staters 4 Tomas some sax maybe a bad of us maybe a Puch PM me or holler

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.