1983 Urban Express Partout

I bought a spare Urban express because I'd anticipated needing to scavenge parts from it to keep my wife's running; fortunately that's not been the case. The bike was outside for a long time so it does have a little rust but it's basically complete. I pulled the cylinder and it's in great shape. I'll start with these three parts as they seem to be in high demand for Urbans and if you need something else that I can take off without spending my entire day just let me know what it is and make me an offer. I'm not sure on my pricing, so if I'm way off base please let me know. I'm just trying to recoup some of my money.

Prices are plus actual shipping from Lexington, KY

Battery box with mouting hardware $40:

Intake with complete labeled auto choke $40:

Stock head and cylinder $40:

And a picture of my new Super Cub just because it's AWESOME:

(edited)

Re: 1983 Urban Express Partout

Pmd

I would like the cylinder and piston and rings. I don't need the head. It would ship to 98335. Probably a small USPS flat rate box.

Thanx, Cannonball

> chuck bessette Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I would like the cylinder and piston and rings. I don't need the head.

> It would ship to 98335. Probably a small USPS flat rate box.

>

> Thanx, Cannonball

$45 shipped sound ok? I've got two pistons and will throw both in the box. I believe I have wrist pins as well if you want them. If the head fits in the box I'll throw that in there as well. LoL

Interested in nu50 battery box with cover. Ric 419 215 8320

I hope everything is ok to you, nothing wrong has happened, .......but you stop emailing and have not gave me your payment address last 3 days, worry me a bit....hey if you changed your mind, didnt want to sell it or whatever reason, just straight forward say a word, no biggy. Have a nice weekend!

I believe you're mistaken. I last sent you a picture of all the kick starter gears disassembled (after you asked me to leave them assembled in the order they came off the bike and send you a picture) and was waiting on you to again verify that these are what you need. Believe me man, I'm not making anything selling these parts. It's more of a pain in the ass than it's worth to me but I know how hard it is to find parts when you need them for a 35 year old moped so I'm trying to help some people out. Please don't make it less enjoyable than it already is.(edited)

Pulled some more parts:

Speedometer with complete cable:

Front Fender:

Gas tank with Petcock:

Front rack:

Front rack plastic:

Cover:

Cover:

Kick Stand:

Oil Injection Pump (can pull complete tank setup if someone speaks fast. Otherwise that's going in the trashcan with the rest of the bike on trash day Tuesday):

Kick Starter:

I'll take the green n silver shoes...

Pm sent

how about the whole engine and rear wheel

> Rick Ems Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> how about the whole engine and rear wheel

Man I'd have helped you out, but I put it on the curb Monday night because I needed the garage space. There's a guy that comes through the neighborhood and collects anything he can sell/scrap before the trash man comes. Momma wanted her garage space back LOL

Everything has been shipped. They put all tracking info on one receipt so just look for the corresponding city to your address.

Thanx Andrew.

Chuck ( Cannonball Jones )

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account