(WTB) sachs 505/1D carburetor

where do I find a complete carburetor for a sachs 505/1D motor? or can I use a aftermarket one with a aftermarket air filter? where would I get that? I been searching and cant find it.

Re: (WTB) sachs 505/1D carburetor

Your looking for a 12mm square bing I think. Same as the other Sachs bikes with different jetting....

Or was it a 14?? Huh, regardless if you need a new carb this would be a great chance to upgrade to an Sha or something.

I believe I have the complete carb with airbox. Shoot me a message if you need it.

so I can use the same 12mm carb I have but with a different jet?

Yes, you can use the same 12mm carb. Only upjet if you dont have the airbox and with

an aftermarket exhaust. otherwise 52 jet I believe.(edited)

I have a airbox and filter on my 85/12/101. how do I know my jet and which jet do I put in it for the D motor to work right

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I think the 30 mile an hour version have the 54 jet Saks bikes are a little finicky they need a little restriction on the carb to work really good at wide open throttle it causes the back scavenge affect to make you a hit the last band on the power

Remove the carb bowl and read the number on the jet...

Just try it, you might not have to re-jet...if it bogs, upjet. If it four strokes, downjet...doubt you'll be goin down tho.

ya need an '85/12/104 A' if using the stock airbox

stock jet is 58 or 60

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account