Puch NOS tools

I have a boatload of NOS Puch Dealers tools I need to sell them at a fair price. This seems to be the best alternative. Will be open to correct offers. Want to sell whole group together. There is much more in orginal boxes.* Moved to this forum by simon

991ECAF2-7AFF-439A-8731-45F731FBD872.jpeg
D9194248-C7BE-4A2D-BFE6-17ED300FB89D.jpeg
760D8D10-3678-4BC8-8E2F-32ADC5565287.jpeg

Re: Puch NOS tools

Sweet man! Do you have the list of part numbers from these?

Overpriced Parts /

Pm

i have a passion for keeping my va50's, and could really use these tools. please pm me with a total cost. thanks wes.........

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

That bushing reamer is worth it’s weight in gold.

If you have the complete bushing reamer I would very much like that for the shop.

Reaming a new bushing < replacing connecting rod. Also where can you find a decent bushing anymore?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Several years ago, I had a bunch of them made for me by a company specializing in bushings. I think I had 50 of them made. Now if I can only find them.

I just pulled these out of storage and kinda forgot about them. I did not list all parts but can. I will put these up for sale on this site when I figure out how to do it. I had several puch's in the late 70s and early 80s have found more interest in racing bicycles in more recent years. It seems that asking for an offer is a bit lazy so I will come up with a number on this set. It seems that finding these tools are somewhat unusual and these are terribly challenging to come by.

I found a box never used za tools in a guys garage last summer. They're not really useful unless you rebuild 10 engines a year or own a shop. I'm only missing the freewheel remover, wrist pin remover, reamer and micrometer. If you were willing to split them up I would make an offer, I don't need duplicates.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

Pm sent

The price is 800 I pay for shipping and insurance. I have more pictures if you message me.

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Several years ago, I had a bunch of them made for me by a company

> specializing in bushings. I think I had 50 of them made. Now if I can

> only find them.

Please let me know when you find them Lar. I'll take 5 cause I'm bound to fuck up one or two.

muwhahahahaha.....

crne_rupe_istine_i_zablude_o_kosmickom_fenomenu_aps_734275395.jpg

(edited)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account