Re: like to trade my step thru sprint for a top tank

fyi pretty sure Nick Haber is legit......nice deal he is offering up.

> ID OD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> fyi pretty sure Nick Haber is legit......nice deal he is offering up.

+1 he is. will vouch

Yes i want the seat and tank. But im broke. Ive got a few sets of handlebars and a new set of stock a35 reeds i would trade.

And im new on here and not the smartest guy when it comes to spelling or grammar. And im having trouble with where to send messages and all. Im doing my best. But i have a few moped parts i could trade as i mentioned. Or if you still have the tank and seat in sep i want the 2 items 4sure

> mark alan Wrote:

> And im new on here and not the smartest guy when it comes to spelling or

> grammar. And im having trouble with where to send messages and all. Im

> doing my best. But i have a few moped parts i could trade as i

> mentioned. Or if you still have the tank and seat in sep i want the 2

> items 4sure

log in. click user name of person. sends you to their profile page. click send PM. type message you want. click send. you have to be logged in to see if people are talking at you. indicated by a white dot next to messages. hope this helps.

The timing is off.

I have a couple of top tank Garellis I need to finish or I would consider a trade. Beavercreek is nextdoor.(edited)

Yes. Im just broke right now

> mark alan Wrote:

> Yes. Im just broke right now

I think someone is buying the seat tomorrow but I'll sell you the tank for $40, you just gotta pick it up

Im adapted! Ive had my sprint since may 3rd 2018 and put 5.000 miles on it. I ride it daily and put between 400n 500 miles a month on it. Love it. But broke dont work and thinking about just selling it to repair my car.

I want the tank bro. I will see if you still have it when i have the money next week

> mark alan Wrote:

> I want the tank bro. I will see if you still have it when i have the

> money next week

I still got it, PM me and we can work out the details

Hey id od! Its mark with the step thru sprint. I have spent alot on treats/moped jy makin my sprint nice /dependable. If you have a targa that is an a to b moped you think you might swap let me know. Because i don't have a welder things like that too upgrade mine too a top tank.

> mark alan Wrote:

> Hey id od! Its mark with the step thru sprint. I have spent alot on

> treats/moped jy makin my sprint nice /dependable. If you have a targa

> that is an a to b moped you think you might swap let me know. Because i

> don't have a welder things like that too upgrade mine too a top tank.

You don't need a welder. As others have already said, just buy these: https://www.treatland.tv/MLM-tomos-TOP-TANK-CONVERSION-brackets-p/mlm-tomos-top-tank-bracket1038.htm

Tod the moped guy tuned up my sprint last year and cut the seat brackets off and welded the chopper seat on it. I have no original seat /frame bracket to bolt the mlm brackets to my bike. Super tod cut the frame brackets off

Tod worked on it for me hes a moped wizard. Got it may 2018 in July few months later i talked to him he picked it up put a new rear tire on it cleaned /upjet the carb for me and before he was done he called and sent a photo of the chopper seat. I said yeah go for it so he removed the tomos seat and cut frame brackets off welded the chop seat on. Kept the tomos seat and airbox. Brought my bike back to me which was cool. It had new rear tire new cool comfortable seat ran alot stronger. I handed him $300.00 and like i said he didn't even ask to keep my tomos seat and airbox. I didn't wanna offend him anyhow. The sprint had brand new chopper seat a new tire and turned up i was cool. But fast forward to bout 14 months later ive got top tank fever. I want the motorcycle /moped look. By next summer ill either trade to 1 or sell and buy 1. But damn im attached to my sprint. Its treated me good been reliable more than i expected. But i do have a blast without mistreating it. Tomos are numero uno!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account