Yinzfest: Friday the 13:13 Buy/Sell thread

Let ‘er rip

Re: Yinzfest: Friday the 13:13 Buy/Sell thread

Im looking for a complete, doesnt have to run or even have a free motor, Peugeot 103

gonna have a bunch of stuff to sell, will post up more later

125.jpg
moped-army-5f7faa4488d0a3fa3528e4b5842cb00f.jpg
hobbit-subframe-COVER-LEFT-blk-2T.jpg

i need a Ciao variated left sidecover in the light standard grey like this one but variated style (or a matched pair for variated Ciao in the darker stock grey or black or white)

I have a really meaty brand new pair of 17 x 2.50 CY102 honda cub style ribbed tread tires (these are for big mags forks/swingarms/subframes/fenders ... like a grande for example)

i have other vespa stuffs like front chrome bravo plate spokes 16" rim, subframes, carbs, frames, forks, grande size stock chrome pipes, etc.

I have a Hobbit left side variator sidecover in black with the thumbscrews.

I need a dellorto sha lever-choke 14.14 body (or whole) and front facing 14mm V1 intake

i need a like new hutchinson vroom 17*2.00 tire

i need a like new hutchinson vroom 16x2.50 tire

i need a vespa chrome spokes very pretty 16" rear rim

i need a trashed ciao springer seatpan with the round post so i can hack and weld it

give me one of your dumb Hobbit PA50-II stock pipes and one of your even dumber Hobbit PA50-I stock pipes you know you will never use and cant believe you haven't gotten around to throwing away?

I have a couple random unknown moped front fork style chrome luggage racks you are welcome to take a look at and see if you know what they will fit.(edited)

Frank Bailey (MOPITT) /

Looking for a Rebuildable Puch e50. I'll take a chance even if it's seized if the price is right. Jawa 210 anyone?

> Frank Bailey (MOPITT) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> 210 anyone?

Its official JAWA-ONLY SWAPMEET tell your friends thanks

HEY

someone buy my

MlM Moby pipe!

Also still looking for a 103!

Hobbit TJT. Only used a few times. $87.

IMG_3125.jpg

> Happy Pancake Wrote:

> Hobbit TJT. Only used a few times. $87.

SOLD

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

> HEY

>

> someone buy my

>

> MlM Moby pipe!

>

> Also still looking for a 103!

Sent you a message MIGHT be able to work something out witcha

Frank Bailey (MOPITT) /

Just to clarify, looking for Jawa stuff. Alley Cat or similar 210. Metal under seat tool box. Oh and an e50 for rebuild.

Similar to Andy’s hunt for a 103, if any of yinz are tryna unload a Garelli Monza id entertain a trade. Otherwise I’m always happy to adopt NU50/NX50 parts.

Unlike Andy's and Alex's cool-bike wtb's ....

I am just looking for a dumb, slowpoke 20mph bone stock but clean/pretty/running PA50-I in the 1979 red/black color-scheme.

I have a buncha vespa stuff a.t.m. sooo I'd tradja an arguably cooler running and complete springer seat style w spokes rims "Ciao Super Comfort Deluxe"

I got it in a trade and we already have 3 in the family so I'd be happy to trade it to a loving home.

It even has both the battery boxes and both covers and Ciao style subframe cover insert and both sidecovers. Its all there controls and cables and levers and lights and such also... nice, solid and running and only needs tubes/tires but what 40 yr old survivor doesn't?

If anyone’s got a Safari or Sebring frame/roller I’d love to take it off yr hands. PM me with price an pics if ya got one. Thanks!

Josiah Radebaugh /

Got any 12.12 carbs?

Mel FromZelie /

I have a biturbo pipe from a e50 (maxi) - was only used maybe 100 miles.

$25

Chrome techno boss for flat port puch - still new in bag - $35

Lookin for A35 Kickstart cases or a complete KS-A35 lemme know

Untitled5.jpg

want a set of Grande snowflake mags? (fat 17 front with axle and straight brake plate for mags, fat 16 rear that takes any vespa variated or ss gearbox). both big'ol' tires holding air

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

> Lookin for A35 Kickstart cases or a complete KS-A35 lemme know

just a few days away bump

i have an insanely high hitting euro variated rear clutch body with 100mm cheeks, white clutch springs and yellow contra.... rev-out kitted blasters only you'll never get these cheeks to move on a stock motor(edited)

Bump, Would take a Tomos roller or two, plus what I’ve asked for previously. Let a homie know, thanks

almost forgot--- i need a ciao centerstand please. even "only" the stand itself is cool- i can dig up all the springs and post and clips if i hafta

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account