trade

Looking for a sha 1412p for an a35.

Re: trade

I have one that's missing the throttle cap and slide.

lmk. you can have it plus shipping

You probably aren't in the ohio area though?

I'm no genius, but the cost of shipping 2 carburators in the mail, UPS, Fedex, etc can't be as expensive and time consuming having someone(s) drive the part to you.

He is literally giving you a carb for free you just have to pay shipping. Why would you turn that down

yeah hmu man free stuff!

Come to our rally in the burgh in a couple weeks and we’ll just GIVE you a 14.12, man

That rally sounds really cool man. I live in small town ohio riding my tomos only one around here. Gets boring. Going to pit rally sounds fun. I wish i knew how to get there i would gps the way.

> mark alan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That rally sounds really cool man. I live in small town ohio riding my

> tomos only one around here. Gets boring. Going to pit rally sounds

> fun. I wish i knew how to get there i would gps the way.

You should have come to the Columbus rally. Or ready out to the DAM riders. You're not alone in moped riding where you are.

Buy a brand new 15.15 clone for like $20 and gain a few mph. Or at least a 14.14

I will be doing that upgrade myself within the next week.

I forgot to check the exact jet number but lets say for example my 14:12 has a 75 jet

when I upgrade to a 15:15 do you recommend slightly upjetting or downjetting?

That's good advice! Im gonna get a new 1414 off treats or mpj. Whoever has em in stock thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account