Trade a jawa 210 for a ct70

Blukas Lukas /

Has perfect paint, sat in a garage for 20 years, and was brought back from the dead, will need some small things like burnt out bulbs, fender is missing a screw, some plastic pieces and a shock rebuild, runs strong as it only has 777 miles, drove it 20 miles with no problem one day. Has a new clutch, thyristor, ignition coil, and a aftermarket dellorto sha 14:12 carb. Im located in the chicago area. No title, but i have the original plates, thanks. Still has the original toolkit, and tire pump which works.

moped-army-33979dfcec8310fe639a22c2b6c21612.jpg

Re: Trade a jawa 210 for a ct70

Blukas Lukas /

by the way thats an older photo, ill try to add a more recent photo.

Good luck, you're going to be very hard pressed finding someone with a ct70 that would rather have a Jawa. That being said nice bike, I love the 210's

Blukas Lukas /

Yeah, im not expecting too much, still need a bit more patience and a lot more garage space, haha.

Blukas Lukas /

Yeah, im not expecting too much, still need a bit more patience and a lot more garage space, haha...

Blukas Lukas /

I can offer 600 cash, I found the bolt that was missing to the fender also.

Heres a better photo of it

0C49DEA8-6F7C-483D-ACC5-591EFA1472B4.jpeg

Blukas Lukas /

Do note that it was sitting in a kind of humid garage, so there is some tiny rust spots on the chrome, but nothing bad.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account