Re: Puch Maxi part out

$300.00 brought to MN? It is just a Maxi, but it looks like a really nice example...someone buy this!

chris johnson /

Lol, someone in MN loan me a decent truck! :) I don't know why I like this bike, has a good vibe I guess, almost thinking of renting one from Menards, but I don't remember how they charge time wise, prob not worth it, but may call anyway....I rented one for a friend to move, she did not have a credit card, but she paid the bill in cash, so I have no idea the cost involved. I'll give a MN peep $50 cash and the use of one of my cars for the day in trade for a pick-up...god I'm dumb...lol. I'm not a hipster, but I for sure have soft feelings for these bikes. :)(edited)

Hell, when considering go through all that trouble, AND spend the better part an entire day to retrieve it, I couldn't see offering more than $75 regardless of it's condition. Any more and it'd just be another exercise in diminishing returns, a garden variety Maxi just ain't worth it.

Just chop it up, toss the unsold leftovers in that growing pile of moped debris in your yard and be done with it.

chris johnson /

Your wish is my command.

Part-out on

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account