FS 1977 Cimatti City Bike - Barn Find

Steven Duffy /

1977 Cimatti City Bike - Barn Find - The motor tuns over - but the moped is pretty rusty. Project or parts bike. Seems to be pretty much complete except tail light lens is missing. Asking $175

DSCN9758.JPG
DSCN9756.JPG

Re: FS 1977 Cimatti City Bike - Barn Find

Josiah Radebaugh /

Daang. If I didn't already have projects...

Somebody better buy it...………….great parts bike there. Is this at Newark,OH, just outside Columbus?

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Somebody better buy it...………….great parts bike there. Is this at

> Newark,OH, just outside Columbus?

I already PM'd him, hoping to grab it later this week

Robert Linhares /

Nick, buy it if you can. This one has two gas tanks. I saw on treat land the rear lens is available.

I especially enjoy the squeaks and odd noises this particular model seems to have in it's DNA.

Cimatti 1.jpeg

this bike is right up my alley usually.......i've gone to newark for a bike before, but it is a long haul. there is to much work, and money for it to be worth it to me. its a shame these only sell in this area, in the three hundo range fully maintenance , detailed, and running. i will however exercise restraint. looks like a good runner, and clean up well nick.

Thanks for your input everyone, I'm really hoping to grab this. Mopedlar generously gave me basically an entire city bike in pieces that I have yet to delve into. Assuming I do get this one I'm going to use it as a reference to build the other one and I'll have a matching pair

Steven Duffy /

I'm located in Newark Ohio

Steven Duffy /

Moped is sold Thanks

« Go to Topic — end of thread