CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Lets get this started early

So Ive got a bike I want to unload

VespaSuperBravo.jpg

Stock cases cut

Mazzechelli or however you spell it case

13/13 sha

Proma Circuit

Polini vario

Malossi kit (64cc)

Malossi head

New ish tires

hardwired

Malossi belt

has tomo bars in the photo, but it will come with different but similar bars

so heres the deal, it runs, but not well, why? the carb, and not "just needs a carb clean" like I was a dumb ass and left Ohio winter gas in it, for the entire winter, so like 4 months. Now you may not know this but up here they put extra additives to keep the gas from freezing, what that means for the carb...I cleaned it, like sprayed it out with carb cleaner, but that is not enough, that gas had actually started to eat the brass jet, so it needs a deeeeeep clean, take it apart, put it in a parts cleaner, maybe replace a gasket or 3. Either clean that carb real good or replace it, otherwise its good to go, and a ripper as far as vespas go

700$ delivered to the event, or trade for 103 goodies

Im probably going to have some other bikes and parts for sale soon, going through my stash after work today!

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

I've still got this for sale, $175:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,4280683

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

fuck, i want those mags.

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

Av7 still for sale?

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

bumpppp

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

I’ll be there, selling my Moby 50v and my Yamaha yg1

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Terbo Speghetti /

I'm in search of a Honda ignition side case half. That's the right one. And it can be from whatever, express or hobbit, don't make no difference to me.

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Terbo Speghetti /

> steven kline Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> fuck, i want those mags.

I've got some vespa four stars/straightedge wheels i would sell. You going to cbbg?

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'm in search of a Honda ignition side case half. That's the right one.

> And it can be from whatever, express or hobbit, don't make no difference

> to me.

remind me of this Sunday, we have a pile of express motors at the shop

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Terbo Speghetti /

Tight! You mean this Sunday?

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

> Terbo Speghetti Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Tight! You mean this Sunday?

Ya, Ill be at the shop then

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Terbo Speghetti /

What's everyone building? I've got lots of vespa parts to sell. And plenty of Honda stuff too.

Also, anyone wanna share powder? I've got UV glow white and aqua glow in the dark clear. Might get more. Would def trade for some neon colors

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Im looking for complete or nearly complete 103's, lemme know what ya got!

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Lets get this started early

>

> So Ive got a bike I want to unload

>

> Stock cases cut

>

> Mazzechelli or however you spell it case

>

> 13/13 sha

>

> Proma Circuit

>

> Polini vario

>

> Malossi kit (64cc)

>

> Malossi head

>

> New ish tires

>

> hardwired

>

> Malossi belt

>

> has tomo bars in the photo, but it will come with different but similar

> bars

>

> so heres the deal, it runs, but not well, why? the carb, and not "just

> needs a carb clean" like I was a dumb ass and left Ohio winter gas in

> it, for the entire winter, so like 4 months. Now you may not know this

> but up here they put extra additives to keep the gas from freezing, what

> that means for the carb...I cleaned it, like sprayed it out with carb

> cleaner, but that is not enough, that gas had actually started to eat

> the brass jet, so it needs a deeeeeep clean, take it apart, put it in a

> parts cleaner, maybe replace a gasket or 3. Either clean that carb real

> good or replace it, otherwise its good to go, and a ripper as far as

> vespas go

>

> 700$ delivered to the event, or trade for 103 goodies

>

> Im probably going to have some other bikes and parts for sale soon,

> going through my stash after work today!

Ahhh man it be nice to bring it home

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

I'll pay you what you paid in raffle tickets for it.

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Josiah Radebaugh /

Ooh, forgot about the raffle. Still don't know what Bike I want to take...

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

> Doc Hollandaise Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Lets get this started early

>

> >

>

> > So Ive got a bike I want to unload

>

> >

>

> > Stock cases cut

>

> >

>

> > Mazzechelli or however you spell it case

>

> >

>

> > 13/13 sha

>

> >

>

> > Proma Circuit

>

> >

>

> > Polini vario

>

> >

>

> > Malossi kit (64cc)

>

> >

>

> > Malossi head

>

> >

>

> > New ish tires

>

> >

>

> > hardwired

>

> >

>

> > Malossi belt

>

> >

>

> > has tomo bars in the photo, but it will come with different but

> similar

>

> > bars

>

> >

>

> > so heres the deal, it runs, but not well, why? the carb, and not "just

>

> > needs a carb clean" like I was a dumb ass and left Ohio winter gas in

>

> > it, for the entire winter, so like 4 months. Now you may not know this

>

> > but up here they put extra additives to keep the gas from freezing,

> what

>

> > that means for the carb...I cleaned it, like sprayed it out with carb

>

> > cleaner, but that is not enough, that gas had actually started to eat

>

> > the brass jet, so it needs a deeeeeep clean, take it apart, put it in

> a

>

> > parts cleaner, maybe replace a gasket or 3. Either clean that carb

> real

>

> > good or replace it, otherwise its good to go, and a ripper as far as

>

> > vespas go

>

> >

>

> > 700$ delivered to the event, or trade for 103 goodies

>

> >

>

> > Im probably going to have some other bikes and parts for sale soon,

>

> > going through my stash after work today!

>

> Ahhh man it be nice to bring it home

I added a few bits, but I'd let it go cheap to you guys

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

I would consider selling my hobbit

Bored DR kit

TJT

21phbg

Motomatic pulley

Aftermarket crank

Race gears in rear gear box

Prototype MLM pipe (only one made)

Newer tubes and tires

Low rise bars

70mph speedo

Not sure on price tho

5B82FB7A-B153-456B-9BC2-2A6C33768705.jpeg

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

If anyone has some mag wheels that will fit on a grande, or Vespa go fast parts I’ll buy them

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Also DMW will be in attendance at both, so feel free to email inquiries to sales@detroitmopedworks.com so we can dig stuff up for you in advance. Thanks!

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

> Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If anyone has some mag wheels that will fit on a grande, or Vespa go

> fast parts I’ll buy them

PM'd you

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

I'm coming, could bring these moby 6 stars with me:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?2,4323270

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Shahan Hoosein /

I have two of those. Contact me and we can talk.

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

If anyone is a decent at cylinder porting I would pay to have my stock Vespa 30mph cylinder ported

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

I am looking for a front fender for my Magnum II. I am planning on being there Saturday if anyone has one. PM me I could adjust my schedule for the right deal. Thanks

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Jansen Hanzer /

hello everyone that will be attending

I have made the decision to drive for this event and will be bringing a few products for sale

V1 brn cylinder ($200)

polini scooter cylinder kit ($250)

puch maxi with no engine ($375) still runs fine

I am elated to meet everyone

ok thank you

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

I have questions about this maxi that manages to run fine without an engine, and I really hope you say ok thank you after you speak irl.

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Jansen Hanzer /

hello Charles

it runs fine without the engine

in the country of my origin it is polite to say ok thank you at the end of a sentence

please do not be rude I am just as American as you are

ok thank you

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Whoa, jesus christ, listen duderino... no one said you aren't American. I don't pretend to know what the fuck you are but do everyone a flavor, and give humor a chance.

ok thank you

Re: CBBG: 10 BTTB Buy/Sell/Trade

Just a gentle reminder, Final day for online registration to insure shirt sizes will be this Thursday December 5th. If your having issues with registering, open the registration link in a web browser and not through Facebook. If you'd like to pay in person, please send name and shirt size to Chad@quarterkick.com.

https://kalamazoomopedriders.com/?page_id=1650

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account