Puch Dealer Tools

All or nothing. Will not separate. Yes there is duplicates of some. Resell them, keep them or whatever. You can private message me with a offer if your interested.

Serious buyers will know what these are worth.

There are 44 Puch tools and some others that came from a Puch dealer but don't appear to be Puch.

B6D6EA9E-B841-4C7A-BD0D-7ADA40AF9316.jpeg
67F64A6A-43CB-4075-A7C8-9C8140D71C71.jpeg
8F2D563F-2748-4049-B173-CBE64276ADDE.jpeg

Re: Puch Dealer Tools

LSLB: Zach richards /

We’re the price for All of it?

I pmed him, offered him a paltry $250 and he said he wont even negotiate. I’m guessing he wants more than the last set he sold, which he said was for $750.00. If what you see is what you get it is missing some important stuff. As a lot of tools with no reference to part numbers or a definitive list of what is there and several duplicates I just don’t see the value there.

Actually this is what I said. And I didn't sell the last set that sold. It was sold by someone else.

3A6C9DCF-9E0F-4385-9779-707D8015FF47.png

I though you said the last set sold for $800???

We all want the most for what we have but this isn’t eBay so putting a price just keeps the b.s. at bay

You are correct. I did say $800. When I went back and check what he told me he got he said $800 shipped. I misspoke when I told Daniel $750. But it doesn't really matter how much he got.

Kinda does if your using it for reference

The price is the price like all of this old stuff we hoard, it is worth what it is to who wants it, I see good tools here, stuff I will never need but were I a hard core Puch guy, would be happy to own. Making an offer and accepting or declining it is the right of buyers/sellers. Lighten up and negotiate.

Darren Jackson /

Nice

So, I sold a set of Puch dealer tools, mostly in original packaging, here several years ago. I offered them for $250 and i got like 10 offers in less than an hour. While I think $750 is very high, $250 is pretty low.

The set I sold for reference.

Puch tools.jpg

i dont think you could find just the kukkos for 250

As I walk by the high rollers room:

crucial for ZA50 rebuilds IMO, neat stuff, totally out of my budget

Walks to video poker at bar, inserts $20, drinks for free

There isn’t even the “crucial” za shimming tools. Nor are there any of the attachments for the bearing pullers to actually use them, unless that’s what in the bags. It’s probably not even worth $250, but I’m a sucker for puch packaging.

Jason ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

If you end up splitting I need a flywheel puller PM me

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

puch flywheels pullers are like 15 bucks on treats. why on earth would you pay 60 dollars for one here? think of how many tools you could get from treats for this price lol. 900 is like, you could buy every tool on treats, and a nice impact, and probably another moped

> ***Vanilla Thunder*** Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> puch flywheels pullers are like 15 bucks on treats. why on earth would

> you pay 60 dollars for one here? think of how many tools you could get

> from treats for this price lol. 900 is like, you could buy every tool on

> treats, and a nice impact, and probably another moped

Yea but those tools aren’t puch official. It’s a moped man, u don't want to go messing stuff up. I only buy the highest quality tools to work on my moped ( mac,snapon,cornwell) great tool worth every dollar, I haven’t stripped any bolts since I bought them tools.

Dan (high idle) Conway /

Lol this threads hilarious

> Dan (high idle) Conway Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Lol this threads hilarious

Ya, so what's this (private) auction up to now? $250, $275???(edited)

Cant you read?!??!

HE SAID PM ONLY !!!!!!

NO PRICE DISCUSSION ALLOWED!!!!!

to me at least, these prices justify buying MLM tools from Treats

now it seems paying $54 for a new locking tool doesnt seem all that bad

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account