Chrysler snow runners

I have 2 chrysler snowrunners. 1 is complete. The other is missing flywheel and air filter. Pull cord is broke. Track is worn. They have both been sitting. Have crate of 2 xtra carberators. 2 extra exautss. Chains and clutches. $1500 for both. Located in seaford long island N.Y. True barn finds. Ty for reading. You can calk me for info and more pics. Ty. 646-458-1586.

AC1684CC-F460-4026-B2D7-7958EABC4212.jpeg
87D744EC-EA88-4CB2-8858-E48FE6F5B3F9.jpeg

Re: Chrysler snow runners

Terbo Speghetti /

Damn, i wish i were closer to you! Good luck!

These are dope , literally snow mopeds

I can see someone ripping this on a snow day up and down the snow covered roads. The headlight is dope perfect for night riding

Sno-ped!!!

I don't live in Maryland anymore, it don't snow in Sacramento. Sno sick though.(edited)

No shit for first post ?

Regardless they are cool...

Hahaha yeah I have one they are super fun. Glws.

Overpriced Parts /

Yep those are sweet, The Moped’s of the snowmobile world, where I live it doesn’t snow like where I used to live live but even then only good for a few weeks of the year,

Pretty sure that would be great in place like Buffalo New York or Niagara Falls area,

We’re they made in army green color?

I used mine to navigate the snowmobile trails of upstate NY. I had catastrophic engine failure on my last trail ride with it, now I need a new 820. As far as I know there were only orange ones, in low or high performance trims. aaand super rare yellow ones with an experimental drive system. I'd love to swap the engine for something liquid cooled with a heat exchanger. But I'll probably keep her original.

No. Just orange. And even rarer yellow

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account