Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

Well...this is fun kids.

Should I point out this ad was listed back in 2019? Probably sold a while ago already.

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

> Lawrence Au Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Well...this is fun kids.

>

> Should I point out this ad was listed back in 2019? Probably sold a

> while ago already.

Nah Christian said he still has it. And price is legit for the LTD.

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Oh Taylor making more enemies now on a for sale post! Such a bummer!

>

> Bump for OP, Cali prices are a world onto themselves, glws

Didn't know I had any enemies to begin with. But if that statement makes someone so angry that the become my enemy, well then fuck 'em.

I just don't see how using the word ghetto could make someone a racist. Or even seem racist. Weird.

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

> Taylor King Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Oh Taylor making more enemies now on a for sale post! Such a bummer!

>

> >

>

> > Bump for OP, Cali prices are a world onto themselves, glws

>

> Didn't know I had any enemies to begin with. But if that statement makes

> someone so angry that the become my enemy, well then fuck 'em.

>

> I just don't see how using the word ghetto could make someone a racist.

> Or even seem racist. Weird.

He's talking about Mr. (Taylor) Duncan

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

Tweaker trash /

I don’t want to say I’m privileged but it’s a privilege to be on earth.

It’s a privilege to be a live!

Be wealthy is not a privilege it’s a curse!

Edit: Yes there are people who are highly white privileged but there are also highly privileged , Indians, chines, Russian, Italian, Africa America. The list goes on! Single one race out is considered racism, my it be a “positive” or “negative” wording! (edited)

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

> Nick MBC Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Taylor King Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Oh Taylor making more enemies now on a for sale post! Such a bummer!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Bump for OP, Cali prices are a world onto themselves, glws

>

> >

>

> > Didn't know I had any enemies to begin with. But if that statement

> makes

>

> > someone so angry that the become my enemy, well then fuck 'em.

>

> >

>

> > I just don't see how using the word ghetto could make someone a

> racist.

>

> > Or even seem racist. Weird.

>

> He's talking about Mr. (Taylor) Duncan

correct, sorry other Taylor for the confusion

Taylor D has ostracized himself from pretty much all of the Toledo/Columbus moped scene, which is pretty large

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

Tweaker trash /

Bump for good sale

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Nick MBC Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Taylor King Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Oh Taylor making more enemies now on a for sale post! Such a

> bummer!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Bump for OP, Cali prices are a world onto themselves, glws

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Didn't know I had any enemies to begin with. But if that statement

>

> > makes

>

> >

>

> > > someone so angry that the become my enemy, well then fuck 'em.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > I just don't see how using the word ghetto could make someone a

>

> > racist.

>

> >

>

> > > Or even seem racist. Weird.

>

> >

>

> > He's talking about Mr. (Taylor) Duncan

>

> correct, sorry other Taylor for the confusion

>

> Taylor D has ostracized himself from pretty much all of the

> Toledo/Columbus moped scene, which is pretty large

Actually not but go ahead and keep thinking y’all matter. Keep making the case for using the word ghetto. Fuck off Andy, you think I care that a couple moped club’s leaders think I’m lame? Y’all have members I’m friends with still. Keep feeling important and trying to slander me. I’m cool with anyone who isn’t as embarrassing as y’all and that’s a lot of people

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

Bump again for a nice bike ;)

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

> Mr. Duncan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>y’all

>Y’all

>y’all

lol

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

> Mr. Duncan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Nick MBC Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Taylor King Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Oh Taylor making more enemies now on a for sale post! Such a

>

> > bummer!

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > > Bump for OP, Cali prices are a world onto themselves, glws

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Didn't know I had any enemies to begin with. But if that statement

>

> >

>

> > > makes

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > someone so angry that the become my enemy, well then fuck 'em.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > I just don't see how using the word ghetto could make someone a

>

> >

>

> > > racist.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Or even seem racist. Weird.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > He's talking about Mr. (Taylor) Duncan

>

> >

>

> > correct, sorry other Taylor for the confusion

>

> >

>

> > Taylor D has ostracized himself from pretty much all of the

>

> > Toledo/Columbus moped scene, which is pretty large

>

> Actually not but go ahead and keep thinking y’all matter. Keep making

> the case for using the word ghetto. Fuck off Andy, you think I care that

> a couple moped club’s leaders think I’m lame? Y’all have members I’m

> friends with still. Keep feeling important and trying to slander me. I’m

> cool with anyone who isn’t as embarrassing as y’all and that’s a lot of

> people

lol, that would be news to any of the Zeros

go play with your frogs or whatever

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

what the hell is going on here ?? lol The bike is still for sale if you are interested shoot me a message

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

Damn that escalated quickly. Lol

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

> Steven Whitright Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ... also one time i got a moped for fifty dollars... soooo mopeds =

> fifty dollars. also that isn't in the factory configuration. maybe trash

> it?

Thank you for letting buy that sweet UPS Magnum off you Steven. It sits proudly in my garage... haunting me every day to finally get it running. :)

Re: Fs Puch Magnum ltd #367 Norcal

Tweaker trash /

I’m trying to keep it together! Lmao

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account