psssst, hey buddy, wanna buy a Ciao? (Pittsburgh)

moped-army-6dcaecc919915aed838f997c3c023fab.jpg

I have a 100%-there ciao in a box. SC springer Deluxe w all the plastics and both sideboxes. has all box lids and side covers.

All levers and switches and wiring complete. Nice chrome fenders good paint. Tank is not bad but needs a soak like they all do and needs a new petcock. Whole complete (running?) spinning wired-in motor and complete SHA 12.10 carb and the very fastest vespa 6.5:1 single speed gearbox and all single speed clutch stuffs w lightened shoes.

Engine cover. Key. Stock pipe. All lenses including headlight and a good taillight lens and all four turn signal lenses.

17" decent chrome spokes w brand new pair of skinny 17*2.0 cheng shins and tubes. Needs petcock.

no title, but also never titled because it was an Ohio bike its whole life.

$400 that might sound a li'l bit spendy but that's what she is worth to me. its a really good Ciao SC Deluxe and 100% everything is included (assuming i find a petcock in my stash)

i wouldn't even be selling except i'm building up a like-newish '79 Express ----- part trades for NC50 go-faster stuff like an MLM NC50 Express superstock pipe and MLM SHA intake and a 14.14 or 15.15 leverchoke SHA, shocko kit

Re: psssst, hey buddy, wanna buy a Ciao? (Pittsburgh)

Oooh... I heart this. Good deal, IMO; she’s clean & complete! Too far away for me.

Great seller, Free Bump for a sweet bike!

Thanks much. If someone also wants to go dual variated, for an extra $100 I will include the single speed clutch and transmission annnnd a complete Vespa front variator assembly and a variated rear transmission and a complete rear variated clutch and pulley and bell assembly sans starter shoe springs but still pedal or bump starts perfectly. (the variated stuff is not for sale separately... Only as an option w the bike)

other NC50 Express trades welcome- i need a rear taillight/turn signals setup (I misspoke, its an '80 not a '79) and a perfecto rear fender would be nice(edited)

buy the combo and i will include a Giannelli pipe as well.

Bump for a good deal!

in the holiday spirit, if you buy the bundle you get the gianelli pipe and you get a like-new vespa polini front variator setup w moveable pulley face and ramp w slides and a set of rollers and the drive shaft (you just need a $15 treatland backside pulley plate)

Bring it to our winter event!

@Andy.... i surely woulda (along with a buncha boxes of other Vespa stuffs) but I have a work/vacay thing in FL that same long weekend :(

buuuuut.... if the buyer is doing the Zero's Swap at the SHAp Jan 31st- Feb 2nd, we could maybe work out getting this up there for you with another MOPITT'r

Saunders aka* BluntFace.. /

If you could somehow bring it to Florida with you I’d gladly buy it:)

So w the treatland sale I went ahead and bought you a new polini backplate and a new ciao petcock. Allllll in $500. But hey for just a little more you could get Larry's Safari ....that thing is sweet! I'd love to see either one get a loving new home.

The Safari is sold...but hey, that means you just saved almost a hundred bucks you can spend on a kit for this Ciao instead, right?

:)

Wish these deals were in texas.

whole bike, Vespa Ciao SC Deluxe, 100% plastics and head/tail and switches and levers and cables and factory turn signals and all lenses, panniers, pair of new tires, stock single speed drivetrain, stock dual-variated drivetrain, stock pipe, polini variator, gianelli pipe, couple of stock carbs and airboxes, couple of belts, $500

come get it or you are welcome to send USHIP to zip 15102. regional delivery/meet-up is possible depending on location and timing

Holy Crap, somebody please steal this while he’s offering it! Damn, how can you find a better deal? Just wow

Just looked at uship for a quote, as much as the price of the bike. So that sucks. Of course I need another bike like a hole in the head.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Honestly the most fair deal on a complete Ciao you can find

Fuck, one of you loons scoop this

bump.

cant find a uship? don't wanna drive?

+$100 would include delivery or meet-up anywhere within 150 miles of zip 15102.

i really wouldnt be trying so hard but i have a couple other toys i've invested in and i'm trying to tighten up the budget

hey.... trading this whole combo maybe even including delivery for a mid/smallish but nice quality/condition, titled utility trailer is doable also.

Stuart Jeremias /

could u greyhound it to me?

Monte its Larry Ward from Youngstown, Ohio check your email

I'd like to buy the turn signals of there are no cracks in mounts.pleasee email! Me how much and ahipped to 75214. Kyle.salter@yahoo.com

Thanks

@kyle... they are in nice shape but i dont wanna break them up. I miiiight have a couple spare turn signal bodies and lenses tucked away though- pm me

so the last couple offers - one for just the bike and the other for the whole combo - both fell through with no hard feelings

sooooo- bump

Dirty30 Dillon /

I actually can't believe you're having a hard time selling this.

@ Dillon.... right?... another week or so and i am going to talk myself into keeping it :)

Just keep it!

Hey Monti, Is the crankshaft the same between the single speed and variated bikes?

I know the transmission input shafts are long and short correct?

@cheetah you know, now that you mention it i want to say i am 100% sure but lets call it 90% sure....yes, I believe the "output shaft" that acts like a driven axle for the rear wheel is the same in either variated or single speed hubs.

i believe only the internal gears and the input shafts differ (long input for variated clutch and bell and contra and pullies assembly and short input for just a single speed fixed pulley)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account