Re: 1982 Honda Mb5 200 Original Miles

Well,what does that have to do with my purchase?

I can read.

Dirty, No kidding?..Really?

I know what a Z50 is,

What does it have to deal with my purchase?

I wrote, “I will help with your shipper” not that I would deliver for free. When we spoke, I told you the price and you said you were going to look into shipping. I will meet a shipper at a time that works for them. I won’t be paying for it, or delivering it at my expense.

I’m sorry if you were confused

So S Ray, what does "I'll help with shipping" mean?

I'm guessing you want your $2200 and the buyer pays for shipping

as well?

As I said, a truck shows up.

He will inspect it.

He will take photo's.

He Will send them to me.

He has to cover his arse.

I Say yes,you sign upon PU.

I sign upon delivery.

Then he has a hand out for a tip.

Yeah,I've done this before.

Aces on your comment about parting out the MB5.

The guy is nuts.....? I don't get it. I've been texting, talking sending pictures and I just don't understand him.

I'll do his price, ill sell 10 puchs for it but I'm getting tired of pedals.

And most of my freinds are to LARGE to ride them.

Even after I converted them to 70_80 cc.

LSLB: Zach richards /

Shopping online can be soo hard sometimes...

Im local and have been thinking about what you said about the luggage rack and am prepared to make you an offer of $30 picked up in person.

Why????

I'm in the middle of texting, typing, and phone calls with shipping companies. And some one wants to jump into the middle of a business transaction?

WHY???

Zakaria, who are you talking to?

Dirty30 Dillon /

You HAVE to use flat view, my dude.

For those who asked, bike runs great. I just put gas in it and rode it. Send pm with your email and I’ll send a video of it running.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I would put this on e-bay or even on a classic motorcycle site, as the people with the money you are looking for are there.

I wouldnt recommend ebay... once they take the final value fee your profit will be alot under the $2200 your looking to get.

Rule of thumb is try to sell when you want to not when you "need" to. sharks will smell blood otherwise.

MB5 not rare.. at all.

An oval piston NR is ‘rare’

A Britten is ‘rare’

Just because it was imported 1 year to the states with low numbers does not make it rare.

The rest of the world had them for many years.

All that being said it’s a really nice example of days gone by and the price is appropriate for most of the USA

Well said, I've brought 4 in as many month's. I restore, and collect. What I've learned between MA,Craigslist and FleaBay unless you're willing to import it? Stop trying to get your 2/300$ extra dollars without title paper work and No help with shipping? coast has Plenty of them.I tuna fish, and I don't spot Burn.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> river 2strokes Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> All that being said it’s a really nice example of days gone by and the

> price is appropriate for most of the USA

Exactly. And in while it's not rare compared to some bikes, it's definitely rarer than a lot of mopeds and other motos.

I have a few bikes that are 1/X in the states, yet are plentiful elsewhere. i think giving the local market a real weight in the rarity argument is important.

I Never Wanted An Argument, All I did was try to buy a 49.CC bike

with cash in hand. I DON'T CARE FOR PEOPLE'S PICTURES OF WHAT THEY HAVE!

This is like beating a Dead Horse, Yes, I've grown up on a farm,I know.

I like to keep things Simple.

I've sold a bunch of bikes on eBay and actually prefer it over someone showing up and then trying to haggling you down after you agreed on a price. eBay is where you will get the high-end asking price. People feel more comfortable on there paying site unseen because ratings and eBay buyer protection are both there. Buyer arranges and pays for shipping. If they have me do it, I charge them what it cost me to ship plus a fee for my time in arranging it all.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account