Wanted Tomos Kickstart , do you need anything?

I'm looking for the easiest way to make a deal and getting a Kickstart for my Tomos..... I have bought a lot of Tomos mopeds and to be honest I have never owned a kick-start model... I have other tomos stuff.... I'm definitely don't plan on buying each piece separately on treats... I love my pedals... I'm not sure the easiest way to do this but I'm up for any suggestions and if you want to trade something or if you want cash but it's really no big deal but I thought I'd like to have a Kickstart Tomos engine...

Thank you very much

Re: Wanted Tomos Kickstart , do you need anything?

I have a whole but disassembled a35 kickstart engine. Crank wasnt in the best condition and cylinder would need a hone. Fairly heavy all together. Let me know if your interested.

Absolutely...I just don't need anything off the top end..no cylinders or jugs or piston it would just be more weight for shipping..I live in Maryland ..I love my pedals but I wouldn't mind a kick start to give a try...

Alright, I'll find a box to put it in and figure out the shipping cost. Dm me a zip.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account