Tampa Rally Buy / Sell

Totally stock (except for petcock) LC50 with all the plastics. Super clean and a hard to find bike. $750 everything works! I can bring it Feb. 6th for rally.

5663DB2B-2FE2-4F01-B447-E2B3F50A2863.jpg

Re: Tampa Rally Buy / Sell

Vespa Ciao with awesome mags, variated, circuit pipe, 13 sha, 100 pulley, (can't remember kit or variator but they good), new tires, side boxes, I have side covers for it too. everything works. Run good. $650 I have a title for it. I can bring to Tampa Rally FEb. 6th

4AUEJAUvTYy6zBVRuSLLA.jpg

(edited)

Omg that Champ . great bikes great prices . GLWS !

Damn, that Champ is nice, if you ever come through MN I will buy it!

Ciao sold. :-)

Saunders aka* BluntFace.. /

Anyone coming from Ohio to the rally? Wanna buy a Vespa in Dayton and was hoping just by chance someone could scoop it and bring her down??:)

I'll bring this Honda Express SR to the Tampa Tangle if anyone wants to buy it after the ride. It is 100% Honda OEM, except for new tires, new battery and top box. Everything works and it rides very well. Has clear Florida title in my name. $700 cash. PM me if you are interested. Opposite side photo is in the Moped Army Tampa Tangle Registration topic.

1978 Vespa Bravo, malossi kit, roller crank cut 5/15, proma circuit pipe, 13.13 carb, Dos variator and malossi belt with 11.1 gears. All lights and horn work with new battery. $700 OBO. No title but it's registered in my name.

IMG_20190825_183342.jpg

This escalated quickly......

> EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This escalated quickly......

That's good right???

> Stephen Simmons Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > This escalated quickly......

>

> That's good right???

Ya dude for sure

Rs50 for sale that run good clean title 1500 obo and Peugeot 103 with kit carb pipe and new stuff all over that should be gone through for 450

IMG_20191217_222248.jpg
IMG_20191130_152143.jpg

Wow! Neon green pug!

Any Folding mopeds or Tomos dirt bikes for sale near the Tampa rally?

do you have a greener one ?

I’m trying to pay for gas and that ciao so I’ll have some of my own art crap along with some bootleg moped patches for sale outta the truck.

F8092C73-F50C-433A-9FE9-F7EB78CE7950.jpeg

I'm going to bring a few shirts and stuff down. I also have hoodies available so if you really want something check mopedmonday.com and give me a heads up.

ScreenShot2020-01-27at10.38.11PM.png
ScreenShot2020-01-27at10.38.38PM.png
ScreenShot2020-01-27at10.38.59PM.png

ScreenShot2020-01-27at10.37.38PM.png
ScreenShot2020-01-27at10.39.18PM.png
ScreenShot2020-01-27at10.39.55PM.png

736A30B4-B541-4DEC-A431-54531119050D.jpeg

Just across the state in Ft Lauderdale Stock SLE with a fresh NOS piston port motor relic unearthed by none other than Steve Brown when he bought the greatest Derbi score ever. I bought the motor from him when I bought my Laguna and have been waiting for the right bike to put it on. I also replaced the swing arm with a NOS version I found on Ebay a few years ago . I have a NOS tail light waiting for a bulb to install it. Bike starts first quarter kick and runs steady. I haven’t gotten into fine tuning jetting so she is a little rich. Odometer reads 700ish miles. Asking $1200

I'll have some stuff:

VM18 w/mlm intake/carbon reeds/malossi filter

-VM28

-VM32

-Oko 24

-Mallosi Hobbit H2O engine

-70cc Stage6 speedfight kit

-10mm Hobbit stuffy crank w/Athena piston attached

-1995 Tomos LX project bike (registered in my name) most of the engine is in a box

-1977 Yamaha GS7/FS1 w/ YZ80 top end ( can bring also if someone really interested in checking it out)(edited)

Roger how much for the hobbit crank and piston?

Fs1 gs7?

Champ sold.

WTB for a maxi N project:

Stock grey maxi N side covers

Maxi N rear rack

Maxi N front and rear fenders

Front and rear Puch snowflake or five stars. Need to be w brakes and complete. Prefer crusty, so don’t need repainted, sealed bearings etc. Just stock.

Thanks

Box of ZA motors sold to Keith from Raleigh.....wait I never listed them

Oh and a ZA sold to Stepehn Buzzard

Oh well I am goin to miss out but at least some of my parts are going.

I also made some dumb shirts. I’ll have them in my truck. Bring me gas money please. Thanks.

332B6A7C-AB95-4B06-BA7D-23877CB135B6.jpeg

I’m looking for a Garelli NOI Polini kit and Peugeot polini kit if anyone has decent used ones for sale

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account