puch saddle bags

up shits creek /

picked up a magnum that came with these saddle bags. Are they worth anything?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JerydBGxrc71Ms5T8

Re: puch saddle bags

Michael Domanski /

Seen them sell for as much as 100 pair

Re: puch saddle bags

Overpriced Parts /

Yeah that stupid link took me away from Moped army and I had to redo the Moped army,

who cares about Google! I don’t have Google nothing I don’t want them to take my identity and I won’t sign in for nothing, post normal pictures on moped army

Re: puch saddle bags

Yeah, those are nice, Sunday Morning bike? It looks familiar?

Re: puch saddle bags

up shits creek /

Sure is a Sunday morning bike

Re: puch saddle bags

up shits creek /

Pics for ken

IMG_20200131_160222028.jpg
IMG_20200131_160134615.jpg
IMG_20200131_160209185.jpg

Re: puch saddle bags

im interested!! need a price shipped to 45426. easy peasy....

Re: puch saddle bags

up shits creek /

> ID OD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> im interested!! need a price shipped to 45426. easy peasy....

Thanks for the interest. Currently not for sale as I have no idea what their worth.

Re: puch saddle bags

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

In today’s market, a nice set of Puch bags with no rips is worth between $75-$100.

Re: puch saddle bags

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> In today’s market, a nice set of Puch bags with no rips is worth between

> $75-$100.

That's 10+ yr ago prices

In TODAY'S market where they are hard to find a decent set 120$-150$

Re: puch saddle bags

up shits creek /

> Road Kill Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > In today’s market, a nice set of Puch bags with no rips is worth

> between

>

> > $75-$100.

>

> That's 10+ yr ago prices

>

> In TODAY'S market where they are hard to find a decent set 120$-150$

#RateMyBags

Re: puch saddle bags

brandon jenson /

I have a brand new (NOS) set still in the original Puch box with mounting instructions. Never been on a bike. What are they worth?

Re: puch saddle bags

up shits creek /

> brandon jenson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a brand new (NOS) set still in the original Puch box with

> mounting instructions. Never been on a bike. What are they worth?

3

Re: puch saddle bags

> Nathan Kuebelbeck Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Sure is a Sunday morning bike

Thought so, seen it before, I may forget a face, as a matter of fact I will, but never a bike or a car! :)

Re: puch saddle bags

> Nathan Kuebelbeck Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Road Kill Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > In today’s market, a nice set of Puch bags with no rips is worth

>

> > between

>

> >

>

> > > $75-$100.

>

> >

>

> > That's 10+ yr ago prices

>

> >

>

> > In TODAY'S market where they are hard to find a decent set 120$-150$

>

> #RateMyBags

hahahah was thinking a worse than that....

Re: puch saddle bags

up shits creek /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Nathan Kuebelbeck Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Sure is a Sunday morning bike

>

> Thought so, seen it before, I may forget a face, as a matter of fact I

> will, but never a bike or a car! :)

From central MN?

Re: puch saddle bags

Yep, the brought home a bunch of magnums a few yrs back and I saw most of them, the bags too. They had some really cool stuff. I've bought parts from there and had some work done on one of my bikes.(edited)

Re: puch saddle bags

> brandon jenson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a brand new (NOS) set still in the original Puch box with

> mounting instructions. Never been on a bike. What are they worth?

$50 and i'll drive to c-bus to get them......i drove to st. marys from dayton for a set of garrelli bags for $10...........now wouldn't you like to see a nice set of puch bags on my LTD...it would make my day, and should make you feel good, knowing you helped someone....otherwise im a patient individual, and dont care if i ever spend another penny on stinking mopeds.....if you've got a better price for me, pick up message me :)

Re: puch saddle bags

brandon jenson /

here they are. What are they worth?

newpuchbags.JPG

Re: puch saddle bags

$50 picked up.....message me what you need for them....

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account