Honda Passports

Dude got 3 of them for 350, says they are locked up...is this worth the time?

Thanks!

Re: Honda Passports

Couple pics

Screenshot_20200204-213348_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200204-213400_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200204-213351_Facebook.jpg

Last one

Screenshot_20200204-213345_Facebook.jpg

I'd offer him $300. It's quite a bit more involved to split the cases on these than a moped though.

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I'd offer him $300. It's quite a bit more involved to split the cases on

> these than a moped though.

Thanks Nick, I was thinking the same on the price. I've never messed with these though. It looks like it could be some fun though

Get them those are all savable.

Yellow one is a passport, the others are ct90 's. Probably worth fixing, anything honda can usually be fixed. Too bad they are missing the tanks.

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yellow one is a passport, the others are ct90 's. Probably worth fixing,

> anything honda can usually be fixed. Too bad they are missing the tanks.

Only the one CT is missing the tank

♣Slew Foot♣ /

When you are done with the restore you will be in over selling price. Love yes money no.

Love buy flip lose. There are 15 plus pristine ones here. The Harley shop owner collects them. Will not sell a single one tho. You keep an eye open you can still get them in way better condition a litre more on the down money but worth the lesser hassles.

My 2 cents...

Worth in imo. Most parts are available for them. I've sold refurbished runner C70's for between $900 and $1300 here in Austin at varying body conditions. C90's sell for $1,400+ in good shape. If you're willing to put in the time to fix em and know what you're doing (or want to learn while making a little money) it's worth it.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The guy here would buy them just for the parts.

Pushrod Fifty /

Dratv.com does a cylinder exchange for boring, you get all of the stuff with the deal and it's pretty reasonable. Unless the cylinder was rusty or had ring set, it wouldn't need boring.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account