FS: Tomos Rims

Trying to clear the shop in prep for new summer projects to come in. Prices are pretty low as is, but as always, willing to negotiate if you group a couple. Still trying to transition over from photofucket to google images. Let me know if the photos give you any troubles loading

Day trippers; NOS front and decent shape rear. Some nicks from shelf life, but in good shape overall. No brake plates. $100+shipping

Beach bummers; Decent shape, but some nicks. $50+shipping

Rear beach bummers; cracked spoke, good for a wall hanger or you can risk it for the biscuit? $15+shipping

NOS Front spoker; first time I've ever taken this one out of the bag. Nearly perfecto condition with brake plate. Rusty staples were still holding from wayyy back. $75+shipping

Front 5 start; been rattled canned and flaking bad, but still good and usable. Rear went the way of the bearing race detonation so this has been a lone mag rolling around for a while. Comes with brake plate. $35+shipping

Italian flake; This one looks NOS, but it's showing some age. Doesn't look like bearings have ever been pressed in and still has the sticker hanging on it. Bare, no bearings/brake plate. $40+shipping

Shoot me you zip and I'll work up a shipping quote. Post, PM, or E-mail. Parts ship from Dublin, VA(24084). Payment preferably through Paypal

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account